• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Known Doofus Acts Like Doofus About Something Dumb in GameStop

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Hey GAF!

So, I don't actually have any comment for you guys on the primary topic, but just wanted to say I hope you're enjoying the twitter feed! It's all in good fun. :)

MechaX

Hey GAF!

So, I don't actually have any comment for you guys on the primary topic, but just wanted to say I hope you're enjoying the twitter feed! It's all in good fun. :)

You know, I had no idea what to expect when I saw that this thread got bumped.

And I absolutely do not regret it now either.

Good god in heaven that shit was beautiful.

I agree, we should take his mental health into account, but if you read over his psychiatrist's notes (I recommend you hit up the wiki), you'd find he only has a very mild case of autism. I'd wager most of his problems come from his parents, who if his unofficial biographers are right, basically just let him do what-the-fuck ever after they learned he had autism. This added to the fact that they weren't super great people to begin with probably did the lions share of the damage we're seeing today.
Why would anyone want to read up on this person's psychiatrist's notes? "Unofficial biographers"? You recommend hitting up "the wiki"? Why? Why are people speculating about, digging into, collecting and showcasing private details of this individual's life, and could you please stop doing that? The obsession with this person is purely weird and creepy.

Anyway, GG Sega.

Zubz

Banned
I used to think HUELEN10 was CWC for reals. Now I'm only 70% sure.

Poor Huelen... There were people
myself included
thinking she was B^Uckley in the CAD KickStarter thread.

... Anyone want to guess she's Dobson to complete the trifecta?

Ban Puncher

myself included

msEvysA.gif

myself included

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

Dobson's more like Buckley in that they have a hilariously shit webcomic but has an even bigger disproportionate amount of hate in return. At least there's specific shitty actions you can link to Buckley, I think Dobson's more just... Really, really obnoxious.

Why would anyone want to read up on this person's psychiatrist's notes? "Unofficial biographers"? You recommend hitting up "the wiki"? Why? Why are people speculating about, digging into, collecting and showcasing private details of this individual's life, and could you please stop doing that? The obsession with this person is purely weird and creepy.

Anyway, GG Sega.

Morbid fascination when I was a lot younger. It's fucked up, I agree, but it does help put certain things in perspective and help dredge up some sympathy. By all means I encourage you not to look up anything or go to the wiki, I only included that as some kind of twisted source material to prove what I was saying, given that lying about CWC is a past time of trolls everywhere.

I saw this thread bumped and came in for more trainwreck. I did not expect to be laughing my ass off at 3:30am and following the official Twitter of Sonic of all things.

PtM

Banned
I only included that as some kind of twisted source material to prove what I was saying, given that lying about CWC is a past time of trolls everywhere.
Except for on Neogaf, you don't have to post credentials, you get backed up by not being banned.

Amazingly before last night I have absolutely no idea who Chris-Chan was.

Now... I don't even know what to say.
Very bizarre.
That face-morphing picture was tripping me out late last night, though.

Effect

I remember the first time I came across this whole thing and was reading up on it. The more I read the more I felt bad and kept hoping it was all fake and that this wasn't a real thing. The train wreak metaphor is kinda right here. It's one of the thing things that when I came away from it I didn't know what to think.

HUELEN10

After some speculation, it's now official; the hearing has recived yet another continuance by the court, this time for July 23rd of this year, almost 6 months after the assault of the GameStop employee. Will the victim get justice? Does he even care at this point?

Top Bottom