• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned

Frauds gonna fraud. Don't know why he's bothering, because even his 'rap fan' fans (judging by this thread) don't really care about him being a Milli Vanilli ass kids choice award rapper.

giphy4.gif

Esch

Banned
this has been too enjoyable yall

1) meek makes the tweet

- Hey, this doesn't matter, meek is just jealous of the 6 god

2) reference track leaks

- Whatever, it was just a verse on his track. Doesn't mean anything

3) evidence that everything on drakes last couple projects from verses to hooks to beats picked together from x and y starts coming out

-I don't care if Drake doesnt write his own songs

4) drake spits a response that implies that he still does write some of his own stuff, while sending a cease and desist to funk flex to do anything to stop himself from getting exposed more

-*hands over ears lalaalalalala*

full

Fjordson

this has been too enjoyable yall

1) meek makes the tweet

- Hey, this doesn't matter, meek is just jealous of the 6 god

2) reference track leaks

- Whatever, it was just a verse on his track. Doesn't mean anything

3) evidence that everything on drakes last couple projects from verses to hooks to beats picked together from x and y starts coming out

-I don't care if Drake doesnt write his own songs

4) drake spits a response that implies that he still does write some of his own stuff, while sending a cease and desist to funk flex to do anything to stop himself from getting exposed more

-*hands over ears lalaalalalala*

full
Well I mean reactions will change as shit develops. Like the initial reactions to Meek. Impossible to know everything instantly.

But yeah, the whole thing probably ain't over.

Esch

Banned
Calling me out in this thread several times in front of y'all but inviting me to some weird-ass forums and chats behind the curtains; this fatherless generation of GAF posters brehs

did you think that post applied to you
JgZs64Q.png
it didnt

Esch

Banned

It's not that serious. FWIW, it was just a general bit of banter to counterbalance the love for Charged Up. Which tbh, is a pretty weak answer to this whole 'debate', he should have just probably not addressed it at all or something.

JgZs64Q.png

Nibel

Nas won the battle but Hov won the war

True; it's hilarious how people always bring up Ether and the interview where he cried but if you look at it today.. shit doesn't matter. Great moments in hip hop history, but damn Hov can help launching a failing streaming service and will not catch a single shot for it.

And he got Bey while Nas has his right hand

It's a warning shot, GAF-Hop loves warning shots

Yup, I mean Ernest Baker (someone from OVO) already confirmed this
https://twitter.com/ernestbaker/status/625079345162395648

This tweet is much more interesting though
https://twitter.com/ernestbaker/status/625088381261889536

Nibel

I dont see where's the problem in bringing up one of the greatest disses ever. When it was Real.

The full sentence makes more sense; not saying it isn't one of the greatest disses ever (even though looking back at it some lines seem rather corny). Just saying that it never had the effect of damaging Jay enough to stop his career despite being good. And that I agree with Eos that Nas kinda lost in the long run; there are probably websites who have documented the accomplishments of both and compared them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom