• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

grkazan12

Would anyone be interested in an HP Pavilion dv6t Laptop

Condition:Was bought in June of 2009 and it is in a great condition, almost new, windows and intel stickers were removed and left completely nothing in terms of scratches or residue.Also for the time that I have used the laptop I can assure that everything was alright no freezing,no bsod, it runs smooth like butter and track pad and keyboard work fine, and the keyboard keys feel amazing.

PM if anyone's interested about pricing details.

Specs:
2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P7450

4GB Ram DDR2

1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support

16.0" diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Display (1366x768)

Webcam and Fingerprint Reader

Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth

Espresso Black Design

4 USB Ports,HDMI port,1 SD Card Slot,1 Ethernet Port,1 ESata Port, 1 Mini-USB Port, and 2 VGA Ports.
Also comes with power adapter and HP Remote Control.
Sorry about the crappy quality iphone pics(waiting for new camera to come in)
3889873420_412d55efb9.jpg

3889079609_8734de7e7a.jpg

3889873034_7a0e4f90e9.jpg

3889079155_b7cd1c1697.jpg

MoogPaul

Darkpen said:
outside of a minor twist in the plastic for the case's cover, its as close to perfect as you'll get in used games, as far as condition is concerned.

Frankly, I really want Persona 3 FES, or any of the other games I listed, so yeah, I'm kind of just interested in trading. I got it in a trade from another GAFer, so I feel its only fair to trade it to someone else for something else as well.

(If your local Gamestop has a used or new copy of Persona 3 FES (preferably complete, with manual and cover), then that'd help me out a lot. Almost none of my local stores have it in stock, or at least when I call :( )

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014CN2H6/?tag=neogaf0e-20 ?

Positive feedback for lawblob. I was poised to take advantage of his excellent PS3 deal when some unexpected expenses popped up and I had to back out. His communication was consistently prompt and pleasant from the time I contacted him, and he was very understanding about the whole thing. Here's hoping my setback proves to be another GAF user's good fortune.

WEGGLES

Could we get a new Buy/Sell/Trade thread where there is no bumping?

'Cause all it is anymore is the same bumps on every page, plus the odd feed back...

xaosslug

WEGGLES said:
Could we get a new Buy/Sell/Trade thread where there is no bumping?

'Cause all it is anymore is the same bumps on every page, plus the odd feed back...

:lol would you rather it be a dead thread with no activity? WTF is it with people getting on other people's jock for bumping their post(s) from a prior page as if THAT is what's stopping other posters from posting their wares... OK, sure.

WEGGLES

xaosslug said:
:lol would you rather it be a dead thread with no activity? WTF is it with people getting on other people's jock for bumping their post(s) from a prior page as if THAT is what's stopping other posters from posting their wares... OK, sure.
It's not stopping me from selling my stuff, but it's annoying to see there's a bunch of new posts and all it is is there's a new page so the same 19 people had to bump their stuff to the newest page again. Every page is the same posts again and again. Feels like groundhog day

Would love to buy Splinter Cell: Double Agent for XBOX, just finished a playthrough of Chaos Theory. Would be great to have more stealthy goodness.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Prices are shipped to US

$25 - MGS: Essential Collection (MGS1,2,3) (Sealed)
$12 - Warhawk (Original - Like new, played twice)
$25 - Halo 3 LE (Artbook is in perfect condition, also the little poster. Case has some dings, game disc has scratches, but has never failed to start for me. Media disk is fine.)
$10 - 2x TF2 and 2x L4D boxes (No codes). For the collector or pranker.
$15 - Sunbeam Theta fan controller + Temp sensor

69-0 Heatware
Around 20 trades on GAF

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
xaosslug said:

Well I can see why people would complain, I've done it with updates to my post but I've seen people just blatantly bump just because they was the last post on a thread page :lol

I've even see people bump twice in 1 page with no update, 20mins apart. So I feel why people complain.

WEGGLES

g35twinturbo said:
Well I can see why people would complain, I've done it with updates to my post but I've seen people just blatantly bump just because they was the last post on a thread page :lol

I've even see people bump twice in 1 page with no update, 20mins apart. So I feel why people complain.
If you're bumping to update the price or what not, that's fine. I'm just sick of the last 7 pages bein the same things over and over.

Sanjuro

WEGGLES said:
It's not stopping me from selling my stuff, but it's annoying to see there's a bunch of new posts and all it is is there's a new page so the same 19 people had to bump their stuff to the newest page again. Every page is the same posts again and again. Feels like groundhog day
It's a thread in the busier side of the forum. It gives a chance for causal people who have not seen certain items to check it out.

If you were a regular to the thread you would just have it in your subscriptions and check at your own leisure...a large portion of the many people I have sold to are not regulars, but they have been happy with the service.

WEGGLES said:
If you're bumping to update the price or what not, that's fine. I'm just sick of the last 7 pages bein the same things over and over.
As a frequent buyer I just want to say that many of the people who you're referring to do more for this thread than you likely ever will. I have gone back to some sellers multiple times over the course of months or years, and appreciate updated lists if they consistently have tons of items for sale. Sometimes I pass on an item because I can't afford it at the time but will pick it up later when it's reposted.

As long as people aren't bumping with the same post multiple times a page who gives a shit? Digging through this thread for good deals is part of the experience, like going into a used bookstore and rifling through disorganized piles of old paperbacks for the gem someone missed. What's obnoxious however is a junior member who has contributed very little to the thread coming in and wasting multiple posts on a single page whining about something that isn't a problem to begin with. If you don't like the format of the thread go buy from ebay, amazon, goozex or some other place more suited to your tastes. Now thanks to you many people will have to repost that much sooner.

I apologize to the sellers in this thread for further bumping the page without a transaction or feedback, but I have to get that off my chest. I'm getting sick of non-regulars coming in and trying to dictate to people who have shitloads of positive transactions under their belts.

snorggy

Last time before I ebay these sombitches. All are complete, all are well taken care of, all prices are shipped to Canada or the US.

GAMECUBE
Resident Evil (remake) - $25USD
Resident Evil Zero - $25USD
Resident Evil 4 - $20USD
Killer7 - $10USD
Luigi's Mansion - $10USD
Super Mario Sunshine - $20USD
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - $35USD
Pikmin 2 - $35USD
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time - $10USD
Viewtiful Joe - $10USD
Viewtiful Joe 2 - $10USD
Zelda: Wind Waker - $25USD
Zelda: Collector's Edition (includes Zelda, Zelda 2, Ocarina, Majora's) - $55USD
Ikaruga - $50USD
Super Smash Bros Melee - $18USD
Metroid Prime - $8USD
Soul Calibur 2 - $15USD

Also have a Wii bundle available for local pickup only if anyone in Edmonton is interested:

Wii System - rarely played, comes with large assortment of stupid looking Mii's
2 Wii Remotes + 2 Nunchuks
Energizer charger and 4 rechargable AA batteries (for the Wii remotes)
1 Classic controller
4 Disc based Games - Zelda: Twilight, Mario Galaxy, No More Heroes, Madworld
13 Downloaded games - Sin & Punishment, Bonks Adventure, Super Star Soldier, Soldier Blade, RType3, Super Mario World, Contra 3, Super Metroid, Punch Out, Ninja Gaiden, Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage 3, Castlevania 4

$390 canadian

Momar

aka Ryder
FOR SALE:

Prices lowered, sold items removed!

BlazBlue Limited Edition, Brand New, Still Sealed! $50 Shipped
1eoxft.jpg

I've got tons of great feedback in this thread as buyer and seller, feel free to scour the thread!

Also, positive feedback for Kestastrophe! Easy to communicate with, and a speedy buyer. :)

grkazan12 said:
Would anyone be interested in an HP Pavilion dv6t Laptop

Condition:Was bought in June of 2009 and it is in a great condition, almost new, windows and intel stickers were removed and left completely nothing in terms of scratches or residue.

PM if anyone's interested about pricing details.

Specs:
2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P7450

4GB Ram DDR2

1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-RW with Double Layer Support

16.0" diagonal High Definition HP Brightview Display (1366x768)

Webcam and Fingerprint Reader

Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-card with Bluetooth

Espresso Black Design

Also comes with power adapter and HP Remote Control.

For how much?

Im selling my PSP-3000, with the latest firmware.

Comes with:

4 memory cards
-1GB

Crisis Core in box
God of War in box
Patapon no box
Wipeout Pure in box

Comes with official Sony carry case

Also the Logitech PlayGear case

Asking 175 or obo

Ill upload some pictures when I get home from work.

I've still got my copy of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii. It's the last Wii item I own and it's mocking me everytime I look at my gaming collection.

$25 shipped!!!

DSC07994.jpg

Urishizu said:
This is my first time doing this, but here goes! I just upgraded to the IPhone so I no longer need this:

6ga3qb.jpg

I'm selling an IPod Touch 2G (will reset to factory settings and such) (with a slip on case and screen protector already applied), an IPod Charging Dock with the appropriate connector piece for the IPod Touch 2G, as well as the USB charging cable. Everything is very lightly used and in perfect working order.

$185 shipped. I will ship UPS Ground (for convenience reasons), but it may take me a couple days to ship out since I need to find a right-sized box. I'm Paypal verified by the way.

Send me a PM if interested.

What's the size of this ipod?

datamage

360:

Madden '10 - $44
BioShock - $15
Call of Duty 4 - $29
Mass Effect - $15

PS3:

Batman: Arkham Asylum - $47

All prices include shipping. If you need feedback, dat4mage on eBay.

Also, listed games are in perfect condition.

mug

mug said:
Dreamcast + 1 official controller + 4x official memorycard + cords/vga box = $30+shipping
Dreamcast games -- Toy Commander, Shenmue, Phantasy Star Online (No cases or instructions however all have been tested)
Saturn + SVideo cable + 3D controller + 3rd party controller + official Guncon = $30+shipping
Saturn games -- 3in1 game box, Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2, Daytona USA
Sold!

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
ShallNoiseUpon said:
I'm looking for a plastic guitar. Preferably from Rock Band. Wired or Wireless, not too expensive, just needs to work.

What console do you need it for? I have a 360 Wired rockband1 guitar I've never really used. I prefer the look and feel of the GH guitars.

Kerrinck

Would just like to post a positive feedback for SanjuroTsubaki.
Bought from him 2-3 times already, and all the packages arrived pretty fast and in great condition.
Also, positive feedback to adg1034. Got the games yesterday and they were great, just as promised.
Thanks to both of you, super recommended.

NYCrooner

My iPhone has really just taken up all my mobile gaming time so...

FOR SALE:

Black PSP 3000 (MINT! Not even a year old)

Includes:
All original packaging
Logitech Zipper case (fits PSP & Games)
2GB Memory Stick
Screen protection installed since day one

Games:
MLB The Show 2009
The Warriors
The Godfather: Mob Wars
Scarface: Money. Power. Respect
Mortal Kombat: Unchained

Price:
$125 shipped

PayPal Only
**eBay Feedback**

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Looking to sell:

Dark Cloud PS2
-Mint condition complete with booklets.

I have two copies so... don't really need a second one.
Make me an offer.

Sanjuro

All right folks, I'm starting school next Tuesday and still extremely poor! I still will be checking in here occasionally but for the most part I'm going to focus completely on my studies as it has been a good seven years since I have last been in a school.

I'm heading to the post around 4p.m. to get out some orders before they close, so if there is anything you are interested in or any questions I will be around before that.

Nintendo Wii - w/original packaging and items including Wii Sports. Additional nunchuck/remote/classic controller. Has all of the Mario Bros. VC games, Super Metroid, Zelda:LttP, Sonic the Hedgehog, and more!
Super Mario Galaxy
Looking for about $275 shipped anywhere in the U.S. but I do ship overseas.

PS3 - MLB 09: The Show- Great condition.

X360 - Left 4 Dead

I have a 20GB BC PS3 I'm looking to sell as well. Nothing to do with the new model, I just never use the thing.

Nintendo
Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance, & Game Boy. - Priced.
Nintendo Game Boy console - Original in box. - $25
Nintendo Gamecube. - Priced.
Nintendo 64. - Priced.
Super Nintendo.
- Priced.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2. -
Priced.
Microsoft
XBOX.
XBOX 360.
- Priced.
Sega
Sega Dreamcast. - Priced.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11333773&postcount=3214 - $16
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

Consider my feedback list positives for everybody listed. Everyone here has been great buyers and great communication in between.
My current GAF feedback.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
IM001679-1.jpg
IM001680-1.jpg

250GB Western Digital Internal SATA Hard-Drive (WD Caviar SE16 7200RPM). Includes everything, including Data Tools Disc and original box. Great Condition. $45 Shipped

IM001682-1.jpg
IM001683-1.jpg

iPod Nano 4GB Black. Complete, USB cable, unused software, stand, ear plugs, and unused ear plug cover slips still in the package, iPod is in great condition. $45 Shipped

Additional shipping charges for anyone outside of the US.

xaosslug

for trade/sale (all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted) PM me any offers/questions you might have. :D

for sale/trade:​

GBA:
Astro Boy: Omega Factor (sealed)
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (complete, box all flattened)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Drill Dozer (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (sealed)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (mint, complete in box)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2 (sealed)

PSP
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
Capcom Puzzle World
Sega Genesis Collection
Tokobot

PS3:
Silent Hill: Homecoming
UFC 2009 Undisputed

PS2:
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (sealed)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (no manual, slip cover's a bit worn)
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (sealed - though, the box is somewhat worn)
SSX 3
SSX Tricky (greatest hits)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Guilty Gear X2
Shining Force Neo

PS1:
Valkyrie Profile (mint, complete)
Xenogears (greatest hits, sealed) - PENDING

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)

games:
Amped 2
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (no manual)
Dead or Alive 3
GunValkyrie
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

XBOX 360:
Tales of Vesperia (sealed)

Genesis Bundle:
console (and all cords + extra, non-sega brand controller)

games:
  • Ecco the Dolphin
  • Ex-Mutants
  • X-Men 2: Clone Wars (box & manual)
  • Adventures of Batman & Robin (box & manual)
  • X-Perts

sale history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom