• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zuhzuhzombie!! said:
Got a grip of NES games. Need a new guitar, so they're getting dragged out of the closet and hoisted up for sale. All games were working the last time I hooked up the system, which was probably a year or so ago.

Most of these games aren't worth more than 3 or 4 bucks. I'd prefer to sell them in combos or something. Basically, if you see two that you like, say, Rad Racers along with Excitebike and Dragon Warrior. I could sell those for, say, 13$.

All items are shipped with delivery confirmation. The more games you want, obviously the less shipping and the total will be.

I have positive feedback in this thread, 100% positive feedback on eBay, and excellent feedback on a record trading website, along with positive feedback on a website where I've traded for musical instruments.

There are several good games, cult or otherwise.

Rad Racers
Mickey MouseCapade
T&C Surf Design
Rygar
Total Recall
Kung Fu
Friday the 13th
The Adventures of Bayou Billy
Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones
Paperboy
Kabuki: Quantum Fighters
Major League Baseball
Ultima Exodus
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Rocketeer (RH writen in marker on case)
Xenophobe
Operation Wolf
Joust
Track and Field II
Burger Time
Lemmings
The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout
Topgun: The Second Mission
ExciteBike

Will post pics on request.

Updated.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

$12 - Warhawk (Original - Like new, played twice)
$25 - Halo 3 LE (Artbook is in perfect condition, also the little poster. Case has some dings, game disc has scratches, but has never failed to start for me. Media disk is fine.)

$15 Sunbeam Theta fan controller + Temp sensor

Everything via USPS First Class w/ DC
Non-CC Paypal Please.

70 Heatware + at least a dozen trades on here.

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Update: Yakuza and Shadow of the Colossus gone.

Baker

Banned
strideramc said:
Positive feedback for baker. Dragon Quest 5 came super fast and was in great shape.
How in the world did it get there that fast? That is crazy.

Anyways, yeah. Positive feedback to strideramc all around.

Speevy

Banned
Selling:

Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1) - $15 shipped

WTB: Nintendo Wii - Bare minimum for play, no games, no accessories, just the console, cables, remote, nunchuck, stand.

Baker

Banned
Speevy said:
WTB: Nintendo Wii - Bare minimum for play, no games, no accessories, just the console, cables, remote, nunchuck, stand.
I would sell you mine, but I don't want to be stuck with the nine games I'd have no way of playing. :lol

Have:
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow for DS
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney for DS

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Wager (GC)
The Legend of Zelda Collectors Bonus Disk (Ocarina of Time+Master Quest)
The Legend of Zelda... the OTHER Collectors Bonus Disk w/ Majora's Mask, Zelda 1, 2, and OoT.

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC)

Super Nintendo Console w/ controller and cables.

Super Mario World (SNES)
Super Metroid (SNES)
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past (SNES)

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver (PS1)
Legasy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 (PS2)
Legacy of Kain Defiance (PS2)
USPS money order only. Make an offer for whichever games you'd like.

I'd also like a trade for a DS Lite in good condition if you want a bunch of my games.

xaosslug

singing the praises of Ponn01 who shipped my game priority w/o my foreknowledge, which was that extra helping of awesome on top of a just-out-of-the-cellophane mint game at an unbeatable price. Seriously. I'm always kicking myself when I has no monies and I see Ponn01 selling a game at an awesome price. :bow

adg1034

Even more sellings! (I won't repost my other list because... well, it's still on this page.)

Electroplankton: Euro version. Fantastic condition, with only a couple scratches on the flexible, clear plastic that protects the case insert. $40 shipped.

Moon (DS): Fantastic condition. $15 shipped.

Clubhouse Games: Euro version. Fantastic condition. Exactly the same as the US version with the addition of four wonderful European language options. $15 shipped.

Star Fox Command: Euro version (I know, give me a break. I spent 5 months in Scotland this year). Fantastic condition. $15 shipped.

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure: Fantastic condition. $15 shipped.

Meteos (DS): Fantastic condition. $12 shipped. Pending.

The World Ends With You: (you guessed it) Fantastic condition. $20 shipped.

And just checking- would there be any interest in the Japanese versions of Phoenix Wright DS 2 and 3? Both have full English translations, for whatever that's worth. I also have the Japanese version of WarioWare Touched! (Sawaru Made in Wario).

MrDaravon

-Prices include shipping in the continental US.
-I only take Paypal for payments.
-Will also gladly trade for MS/Wii/PSN point cards, Katamari Forever, or Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Not looking for anything else at all right now.
-Can provide tons of positive feedback from this thread/CAG/Ebay if needed.
-I will not break up sets and games from guides, sorry.

-Arx Fatalis (Xbox) - Complete, has some very light scratching. $5 shipped or free with any other purchase

-Thief: Deadly Shadows (Xbox) with guide - $12 shipped. Complete, disc has some light scratching, guide has slight shelf wear.

-Fable The Lost Chapters (Xbox) with guide - $30 shipped. Complete, disc has some light scratching, guide has slight shelf wear. Also I replaced the gray/silver Platinum Hits case that it originally came in (the game came out as PH only) with a regular green Xbox case. Also worth noting that the guide is the actual Lost Chapters guide and not the original one, which is the only reason I'm asking so much (the guide by itself goes for around $40 up).

-Xbox 1 system - $45 shipped flat rate priority mail (continental US only). This was a new system bought by me a ways after Halo 2 came out, so I'm guessing sometime in early/mid 2005. Never had any problems with it, has not been modded or anything like that, system has probably only seen maybe 100-200 hours of gametime on it. I believe the timeframe makes it one of the ones with the newer drives that were more reliable as well, or so I'm told. Comes with one controller and hookups, however the A/V hookup is a universal one (supports Xbox, Xbox 360, PS1/2, GC/N64) as I lost the original one. Also I will sell this as a bundle with all of the other Xbox items I'm selling for $100 shipped in the continental US (Fable w/guide, Thief w/guide, Fatal Frame 1-3 bundle, Arx Fatalis).

-Fatal Frame Trilogy - $40 shipped
-----
-Fatal Frame (Xbox version) - Complete, has some light scratching
-Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly: Director's Cut (Xbox version)- Complete and mint; case does have Gamestop price sticker on front and back.
-Fatal Frame III Tormented (PS2) - Complete, and mint, disc has just one or two very slight scratches

-Street Fighter 4 Collector's Edition (360) w/guide - $35 shipped. Has all original contents excluding the DLC token for the costumes (game, soundtrack, Anime movie thingie, hint book, figurine) as well as the Gamestop pre-order SF4 headband. Everything has been opened but is in mint condition. Also the actual Prima strategy guide is also included (I wasn't just referencing the little hint book that came in the CE).

-Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition CONTENTS ONLY (360) - $15 shipped. Has the Tricell messenger bag (unfurled once, never used or anything), Chris Redfield figurine, Kijuju necklage and BSAA patch all in the big CE box. Again for clarity this does NOT include the actual RE5 game or steelbook, just all of the other items from the CE in the CE box.

Guides - $6 shipped each, or $30 shipped for ALL of them
------
Tomb Raider Underworld (Piggyback Interactive)
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (Brady)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Brady, little worn)
Fianl Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (Brady, has some dings on spine and one corner)
Yoshi's Island DS (Nintendo)
Too Human (Prima)
Metroid Prime/Metroid Fusion combo guide (Prima)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (Nintendo)
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Prima, still sealed in the plastic)
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (Prima, Gamestop exclusive; has walkthrough for BK 1)

-Slayers TRY DVD Collection - $15 shipped. Original 4-DVD box set (Software Sculptors). Box has a little shelf wear just due to age, discs are near mint with just some tiny little scatches (also due to age).

-Final Fantasy Advent Children - $5 shipped or free with any other purchase, original 2-Disc DVD release.

Akim

Banned
Does anyone have a 1 month/1 year or even one of those 2-3 days xbox live codes for sale? I need to play but don't want to use my credit cards.

Jommy

Banned
Want to buy/trade for:

Classic NES Series: Legend of Zelda (GBA)
Dragon Quest V (DS)
My Japanese Coach (DS)
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past 4 Swords (GBA)
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB)
Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner (PS2)

Have:

Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection 1st Printing (the black box, not the white) - Complete, discs, manuals, cover art in like new condition, only cases have shelf wear
Dragon Warrior (NES) - Cart w/ sleeve, manual, map, instruction guide, adventurer guide
PSP Chotto Shot w/ photo editing UMD (also called Go! Cam, but mine is the Japanese one) - Like new, complete, only used once)
Patapon (PSP) - Like new, complete
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Wii) - Like new, complete
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC) - disc has 1 or 2 very very light scratches, complete
PAYPAL

Please PM!

WEGGLES

For Sale:
(All for Xbox 360, all complete and in excellent condition kept in smoke free house etc)
John Woo Presents Stranglehold - $10
Enemy Territories: Quake Wars - $10
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $10
Infinite Undiscovery - $10

Shipping Extra.

Paypal.

aktham

Hey ya'll I'm looking for a copy of inFamous in good condition. I have 30 bucks in my paypal. Feel free to drop me a PM (you know my rep) :D

HUELEN10

LOOKING TO BUY LEGO INDY FOR Wii! 4.2 SUCKS!

PM me, name your price, but it better be below Gamestop's used price shipped or else I won't buy it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
HUELEN10 said:
LOOKING TO BUY LEGO INDY FOR Wii! 4.2 SUCKS!

PM me, name your price, but it better be below Gamestop's used price shipped or else I won't buy it.
How about 10% below, + shipping :lol

I could sell you the 360 version right now, but I am guessing there is a reason you want the Wii version.

HUELEN10

Drkirby said:
I could sell you the 360 version right now, but I am guessing there is a reason you want the Wii version.
Yeah, I need the Wii version for the interests of Wii homebrew. I have the 360 game, it rules!

smurfx

get some go again
i'd like to leave positive feedback for ShinoguTakeruKoeru. was easy to deal with and shipped the game as soon as he got the money. would do business with again.

smurfx said:
i'd like to leave positive feedback for ShinoguTakeruKoeru. was easy to deal with and shipped the game as soon as he got the money. would do business with again.
Positive feedback for smurfx on my end. Payment reached me promptly and no complications were had. Woohoo!

Guess I'll also take this moment to update my warez. Lowered price of SFIV for people looking forward to Super SFIV, added a few Blu-rays and DVDs and THE DEAL OF THE FOREVER. Pictures will go up tomorrow around noon EST, I need sleep.

I had an epiphany of sorts last night, that I basically wouldn't be beating these games for various reasons so I'm selling them off now. Shipping is included in the prices. I cash, check or postal money order via snailmail so PM me if you're buying and I'll give you my mailing address. I am open to alternate price offers.

DS - Rhythm Heaven ($15)

PS1 - Klonoa (SOLD)

Gamecube - Skies of Arcadia ($15)

PS2 -Devil Summoner Raidou 2 ($30 with Raidou 1 on hold)
Disgaea 1 -includes guidebook and post-registration bonus mini-artbook- ($15)
Klonoa 2 -no manual- ($10)
Persona 3 FES -includes guidebook and original P3 bonuses- ($25)
Space Channel 5 1&2 ($10)
Steambot Chronicles ($10)

PSP - Crisis Core FFVII -Best Buy foil cover ver.- ($15)
Final Fantasy Tactics ($15)
Patapon -optional demo UMD included- ($10)
PRINNY -includes soundtrack and Prinny PSP sleeve WHICH ONLY FITS SLIM PSP MODELS- ($25 on hold)

PS3 - Killzone 2 ($25 on hold)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (SIGNED BY HIDEO KOJIMA AND YUMI KIKUCHI, in Limited Edition sleeve with Blu-ray documentary in Japanese release's steelbook case, limited edition hardcover guide included with art print, $120)
The Orange Box ($10)
Street Fighter IV -Collector's Edition with Ryu figure, OVA and soundtrack, out of original box and DLC code is n/a-($27)
Valkyria Chronicles -includes guidebook- ($30 on hold)

Blu-ray - 300 ($10)
Batman: Gotham Knight ($10)

DVD - Makoto Shinkai Set (Includes Voices of a Distant Star and The Place Promised in our Early Days, complete with respective booklets $20)
GrotesqueBeauty said:
I PM'd you a week ago and never heard back. :p
I'd gotten the sense that you'd be waiting for positive feedback from others before- Ahhhh. Doi.

I'm looking for 360 games:

-Halo 3 ODST
-Red Faction Guerrilla
-Burnout Paradise
-Street Fighter IV
-12 + 1 month GOLD card
-Star Wars: Force Unleashed

I have PAYPAL ready and great GAF feedback, PM me anytime. Please quote prices including shipping to California :--)

Jommy

Banned
Jommy said:
Want to buy/trade for:

Classic NES Series: Legend of Zelda (GBA)
Dragon Quest V (DS)
My Japanese Coach (DS)
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past 4 Swords (GBA)
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (GB)
Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner (PS2)

Have:

Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection 1st Printing (the black box, not the white) - Complete, discs, manuals, cover art in like new condition, only cases have shelf wear
Dragon Warrior (NES) - Cart w/ sleeve, manual, map, instruction guide, adventurer guide
PSP Chotto Shot w/ photo editing UMD (also called Go! Cam, but mine is the Japanese one) - Like new, complete, only used once)
Patapon (PSP) - Like new, complete
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Wii) - Like new, complete
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC) - disc has 1 or 2 very very light scratches, complete
PAYPAL

Please PM!

Edit: Also looking for Japanese Square Enix Member Codes, need them to reach at least silver status to preorder the FF13 PS3 Bundle. Please help!!

LQX

permutated said:
I'm looking for 360 games:

-Halo 3 ODST
-Red Faction Guerrilla
-Burnout Paradise
-Street Fighter IV
-12 + 1 month GOLD card
-Star Wars: Force Unleashed

I have PAYPAL ready and great GAF feedback, PM me anytime. Please quote prices including shipping to California :--)
PM sent!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Before I forget again:

Positive Feedback for:

• SanjuroTsubaki
  • Darren870

Both of them sold me fine wares exactly as described, at a more than fair price, and shipped very quickly. Perfect all around. Thanks again to the both of you!

Chairhome

Chairhome said:
Selling: PS3 60GB. Original box, one DS3 controller and charger, power cord and standard cables. Great condition, Power Supply was replaced by Sony a few months ago. Fan does get loud though, might run better in cooler environment but not sure. $275 shipped. Will throw in an HDMI cable for $10.

Also:
Wii
Boom Blox (1st one) - $18
Elebits - $13
No More Heroes - $15
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (sealed) - $32
Zack & Wiki - $14

Xbox 360
Burnout Revenge - $15
Virtua Tennis 3 - $10
Viva Pinata - $15

PS3
Unreal Tournament III - $18

PS2 - $10 each
Bully
Time Crisis 3
Tekken 4 (J)
Virtua Fighter 4 (J)

Gamecube
Black Gamecube with Component Cables, region switch modded (can switch from US to JP) - $50
GBA Player (black) - $15
Both for $60

Alien Hominid - $15
---------
Donkey Konga - $12
Donkey Konga 2 - $12
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - $15
DK Bongos (have 2) - $8 each, or $13 together.
------------
Mario Party 5 - $17
Mario Party 7 - $17
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $15
Super Monkey Ball 2 - $12
Viewtiful Joe - $12
Xmen Legends - $12

PSP - $12 each
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
Metal Gear Ac!d
Metal Gear Ac!d 2 (w/ glasses) - $14
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror

DS
Zelda feather stylus with case (Navi on case) - $25 shipped

Bangai-O Spirits - $10
Bomberman Land Touch! - $12
Bust-a-Move DS - $15
Children of Mana (japanese) (2 copies) - $10 shipped, or $18 for both
Dragon Quest V - $25
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - $12
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (2 copies) - $15 shipped or $25 for both
Jump Ultimate Stars - $25 shipped
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - $17 shipped
Super Monkey Ball Touch & Roll - $12 shipped

GBA
**I may have boxes and manuals for most of these games stored, but don't plan on looking for them unless someone is interested. Let me know if you want me to check and I will. Box/Manual may add a few dollars to the price.**

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - $15
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - $12
Final Fantasy IV Advance - $15
Final Fantasy V Advance - $15
Fire Emblem - $15
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - $15
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $15
Metroid Fusion - $12
Phantasy Star Collection (no box available)- $7
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - $15
Super Puzzle Fighter II - $15
Wario Ware Twisted - $20

Neo Geo Pocket
**Will look for boxes, let me know if you want me to check.**
Metal Slug 2nd Mission - $12
Samurai Shodown 2 - $10

Arcade PCB (Jamma)
Sunset Riders (2P) - $40
Numan Athletics (with extra harness and Monitor Overlay) - $45

Prices include shipping. Save on shipping, I will estimate shipping as closely as possible and you will pay exact shipping. Prefer Paypal.

Looking for:
PC parts (CPU and motherboard)
Xbox 360 60 or 120GB HDD (and transfer kit if available)
Will check lists

Have plenty of feedback on ebay and CAG, some here. Thanks!

BUMP

RickA238

ricka238 said:
Selling:

Toejam & Earl (Genesis, complete) $23
Mega Man (NES, loose) $16
Final Fantasy (NES, loose) $15
Dementium: The Ward (DS, new factory sealed) $16

Prices include shipping to the continental US. Pictures and feedback available upon request. PayPal only.

bump.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Selling, All prices shipped

World of Warcraft(Disc, CDkey, and slipcase only). Unused key. 9$ for just the key, 12$ if you want it shipped to you.

Golden Sun GBA 1/2, 23$shipped

Gameboy pocket(Limited edition See Thru green), Comes with Metroid II, and Pokemon Silver(Pokemon Silver needs it's saved battery replaced). 45$. It gameboy is a bit dirty but it works perfectly(Also throw in a free copy of Battle Arena Toshiden for PS1, Not in the best condition)

Gundam Side story(Disc only), 9$

Boogiepop Phantom Ultra limited edition, Comes with all 4DVDs, 2 soundtracks, and special packaging. 39.99$ shipped, Picture of it from Ebay

World of Warcraft WOTL Collector's edition. 90$shipped

Tekken Tag Tournament(Complete, and non GH), 5$

Virtual Fighter 4 Evo(Complete), 5$

Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits(The one that includes the bonus content). 25$

ptown

Positive feedback for these buyers:

knee - Quick transaction/payment.

radiantdreamer - Great communication, easy to work with, and helped out a lot with shipping costs. Appreciate the help.

MonoLuna - Quick payment and good communication.

skads_187 - Very fast buyer and easy to work with.

Thanks guys!

adg1034

So, I was going through some old games in a forgotten desk drawer of mine when I came across my old copy of Wizardry 8. It's just the discs, so no manual or box, but they're in great condition. My eyes just about popped out of my skull when I saw how much this was going for on Amazon Marketplace (starting at $55 shipped), so I have to ask: would anyone be interested for $40? It's an absolutely fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom