• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobohoro

my student was reading youkai shoujo right in the middle of class on his pc...

some people have no chill :/

Should have her/him do a presentation on it. Might be fun.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 12

Dark skinned cat girl warrior princess. And she's bouncy.
That is some high level.

Zweizer

Banned
my student was reading youkai shoujo right in the middle of class on his pc...

some people have no chill :/

Now you know what to do in order to grab their attention~

I don't know Zweizer or Dani is a student in your class!

I'd probably read something more... interesting~

Tell him to read prison school instead :)

Should have her/him do a presentation on it. Might be fun.

I approve of these ideas. I'd probably give them some more recommendations as well, such as Tsugumomo, Keijo and Murciélago.

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai 25-26
lwXUP.png
Oh man. What a progression.
I need more insulin if I really want to read this, for real.

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! 12-14

Kurita

I picked up the official fanbook for OPM that has profiles and comments about the characters that have been shown so far. It has ONE and Murata interviews too. Tatsumaki and Fubuki are the real names for the sisters so we definitely need to yell at someone to translate them as such, lol

Hah, I need to grab it someday.

How's the English translation of the manga by the way? Not sure I want to buy the French version once it comes cause the publisher's translations often irritate me...
I might just continue with the Japanese volumes actually.

Hah, I need to grab it someday.

How's the English translation of the manga by the way? Not sure I want to buy the French version once it comes cause the publisher's translations often irritate me...
I might just continue with the Japanese volumes actually.

stick with the Japanese volumes for the superior whole outside book art

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

I guess this is where Natsu figures out he's Zeref's brother or something?

Kyuur

For those who are familiar with this sort of thing, is Sakamoto desu ga? (Swagamoto) anywhere near popular enough to receive an anime?

I had a thought while watching One Punch Man, that I'd love to see that series animated with a similar level of animation. Would be glorious.

For those who are familiar with this sort of thing, is Sakamoto desu ga? (Swagamoto) anywhere near popular enough to receive an anime?

I had a thought while watching One Punch Man, that I'd love to see that series animated with a similar level of animation. Would be glorious.

It's pretty popular, I think. An anime adaptation will probably happen but don't expect them to contract a whole bunch of well known animators for a show like that lol

Zweizer

Banned

It has pretty great sales so an anime adaptation seems inevitable. I doubt however that it'll get some huge well-known animators for it. It seems like more at home with studios better known for quirky series, though I may be wrong about this.

Berserk spoilers

We off the boat now.
Hopefully it's not the right island. 😄

HOLY FUCK GUTS GOT OFF THE BOAT YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

RIP did they ever get off the boat meme

Berserk
They get off the boat... and the first thing it happens is Guts mowing down more magical mooks with his sword.

Yawn.

7 FUCKING YEARS.... 7, JESUS CHRIST!

They arrived to the wrong island and they've to hop on the boat again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom