• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arabesque

Attack on Titan lost some steam?

at one point it was in spitting distance to OP for that year

That had to do with people buying older volumes for AoT and One Piece having less volumes out that particular year (due to Oda's health). It's still selling great, and the spin offs did okay, so I don't think it's losing steam at all.

Kurita

Nobody posted the cover of I Am a Hero vol.18?
cCznGhG.jpg
It has Asano on it :lol

Droplet

Oneshots today.

Gender Game

Two women change up typical roles in their relationship. It's fun for everyone!

Lien no Tou Yori

A girl who lives below the surface falls in love with a piano-playing humanoid in charge of keeping track of time. By the same author of Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau, and the art style is still pretty.

Avion en Paper

A Taiwanese short comic for a French comic festival, a woman who works in space picks up a paper airplane. It's full color, and pretty much exactly what you'd expect from it.

Zweizer

Banned
Nobody posted the cover of I Am a Hero vol.18?

It has Asano on it :lol

It reminds me that I still have yet to start reading it.

orz

Avion en Paper

A Taiwanese short comic for a French comic festival, a woman who works in space picks up a paper airplane. It's full color, and pretty much exactly what you'd expect from it.

This looks nice. The premise reminds me of Planetes.

Tripon

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword 15-19

I caught up on this series. I would like to play a dragon Quest game based on this series.

SJG, GTO, GTO: 14 Shonan, GTO: Paradise

Got caught up with the whole series. Onizuka da best.

Zweizer

Banned
Not Lives ch17

Huh, didn't expect that. I wonder what'll happen now that they're meeting each other.

With the police involved, it might get messy.

kinger256

In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer 1-2

I'm usually not into reincarnated/trapped MMO LN adaptations but this one has a female protagonist (only one I've seen), so it differentiated itself enough for me to check it out. It seems fun and amusing. Also protagonist looks to be a healer in this rather than a combatant.

hmmm

Apparently a season 2 is near (i don't keep up with anime anymore *shrug*) so we'll see if it can do something similar

Shigeru Mizuki, author of GeGeGe Kitaro, has passed away according to reports I'm seeing. He was 93.

tbf he seems to have lived a full life with that age but still RIP

Yozakura Quartet 82-87

more new characters makes this very interesting in an already bloated cast

pretty cool to have a counter to a spellcaster, even more to see the different ways its being used

it's pretty cool to see the cast slowly getting stronger through different ways

Quasar

Spotted Flower 17

Holy shit so this is canon?

After just reading Genshiken 117 it did have me going oh shit.

Its not canon though no. Madarame does not end up with Saki. Though I actually do wish the other couple shown here was. Of course I'm not even sure why people think its Saki....Saki has blonde hair, not dark hair.

Jaxec

Tower of God 258

Really liked the focus Yeon got for these last couple of chapters. Much needed. And Bam putting in that work.

Tripon

After just reading Genshiken 117 it did have me going oh shit.

Its not canon though no. Madarame does not end up with Saki. Though I actually do wish the other couple shown here was. Of course I'm not even sure why people think its Saki....Saki has blonde hair, not dark hair.

Spotted Flower is alternative universe Mada and Saki.

Revo

Baby Steps 252

I might have cared for Kanda if this happened in a different tournament or something
but he's lasted forever in a period i don't care about combined with so many different games going on

B.O.O.M

Tower of God Season 2 Epi. 178

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this series gets me hyped like no other. Bam is looking so badass and I love the whole 'conversation' scenario too. Wonder what this power is..

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tomo chan wa onna no ko 215
Cotton candy keikaku games too strong. Merf please.

Dagashi kashi 26
I remember this snack. I try it a couple of time when i was grade student. Not as good as cola to be honest.

Zweizer

Banned
worth still reading or what

I just... i dunno. I read like 5 or 6 chapters but it just didn't... feel right

It's not anything particularily outstanding, but it can be an interesting 'what if'. There aren't a lot of chapters either, so there's that.

Baki Dou 69

i guess SOMEONE has to take up the jobber role

looking kinda Yujiro there Baki...

Spotted Flower 17

is it bad that i find the alternate world more interesting and hype inducing than the current "think with your pants" arc?

Zweizer

Banned
Genshiken Nidaime ch118

It's nice to have her being straightforward and honest for once.

Now onto the one we've all been waiting for.

Revo

part 3 spinoff that is about how sakura spends her days waiting for sasuke to come back once in ten years

a man can dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom