• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Devil is a Part-Timer Vol.03

Am0YE2j.jpg

as usual the tsuntsuntsun stalks the hero throughout the whole volume
inserts herself into their normal lives and blames them for it
so tsuntsun

kasane

of course but i thought by the second part things would change.

I basically dropped it until more chapters rolled out so i can see how it turned out.

Usobuko

Banned
Unless you're Fukumoto. Washizu mahjong and Landmine mahjong are great variations of the game.

Yeah, part of the reason I said that was because Fukumoto has already gone far and beyond with Mahjong. As well as the number of non-fukumoto manga that had similar premises that are just limiting ironically themselves.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking of mahjong leads me to thinking of shogi which reminds me that I'll never get an update of March Comes in Like A Lion within this decade ;_;

Akito

Thinking of mahjong leads me to thinking of shogi which reminds me that I'll never get an update of March Comes in Like A Lion within this decade ;_;
Wait what, the releases may not be fast but they sure come quite regularly at least. It's an anime adaptation that we're waiting for since forever.

Revo

Tower of God s2e179

god damn he was strong post fusion
unless baam counters him with his new ability then i can't see a way he can be allowed to be fused

Kancolle - Abyssal Naval Base 3-4 (doujin)
Isolated Island Oni = 453 hits. Seaport Hime = 2,202 hits. Hoppo = 4,174 hits. Go home Japan, you're drunk.

This continues to be practically the only SFW doujin love the Abyssals get. Part 3 gave me a new appreciation for the subs, which is probably overdue given their super spooky stylings. Part 4 was glorious for giving screen time to the top three, but also depressing because that's an accolade which may never be repeated. Hoping for a new release at C89, but there's nothing on the artist's pixiv yet so I won't hold my oxygen tanks.

Sealed

Banned
Attack on Titan 76

I'm glad this manga is interesting again. That whole Civil War/Reiss arc was really boring, but did provide some necessary backstory I guess. I just want to see them fight titans, that's why I like this manga lol.

Anyway, I'm not really sure I understand the "weakness" of the thunder spears. It didn't even seem like they were making use of the tall buildings.

Revo

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari 20

who is guy on last page?
ren sorta getting the idea that maybe naofumi isn't super evil incarnate

Attack on Titan ch 76

Yes this is what I wanted brutal titan on titan fights again.... I hope he is dead the dude was one of my faves but feel short long ago

if not Eren needs to go in with his iron fists and barrage that boy to a pulp

balgajo

Attack on Titan 76

I'm glad this manga is interesting again. That whole Civil War/Reiss arc was really boring, but did provide some necessary backstory I guess. I just want to see them fight titans, that's why I like this manga lol.

Anyway, I'm not really sure I understand the "weakness" of the thunder spears. It didn't even seem like they were making use of the tall buildings.

I was reading it every month and it was very boring. Though I stopped doing this at half of the arc. When it ended I reread everything together and I really liked it.

Attack on titan 76

That seemed too easy, Could Reiner do his spinal fluid trick again and survive? Erwin foreshadowing his death, how much longer can he survive, really liking where this arc is going thunder spears seem op as hell.

7Taizai 153

Growthur line at the end was hilarious.

Yamajo 186

I thought he was going to say no, but at least we get that line from Miyamura there, Yamada clearly fell for Miyamura.

Honestly, Im surprised they thought he would do more than he did with Shiraishi there, dont they know this is Shiraishi and Yamada.

Golden Kamui 1-7

CV0c4uWUEAAfuar.png:large

TOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

A veteran of the Russo-Japanese war named Sugimoto, nicknamed "The Immortal" for his uncanny knack of surviving the most outrageous situations is down on his luck and his money after the end of the war when he punched out his superior officer in anger, negating any of the various medals and rewards he would have received. Sugimoto learns of an extremely elaborate treasure hidden by a group of prisoners, with the map tattooed on their backs. He teams up with an Ainu woman (a group of indigenous people native to Hokkaido, the island of Japan furthest North) who's father was involved in capturing the prisoners and subsequently killed by them to complete the map before the other prisoners and the Japanese military get them first.

So far a good series, lots of detail in Ainu hunting methods and the art is good and expressive.

Arslan 30

brutal way to defeat the masked one.

Fairy Tail 465

Mashima continues to be a great writer doing the unexpected. Most writers would have had Natsu give up his life right then and there, but here we have him have Happy, empowered by friendship, to save Natsu from making a mistake that would bring his friends to ruin. There has to be a way to have Natsu and Zeref survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom