• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, its that time of the year, the time when i'll try to get through Grappler Baki and its freaking weird art yet again.

Also yeah, yakuza is great. So glad 5 came over.

Zweizer

Banned
Keijo ch66

This'll be fun. An ass storm be brewin".

haremlazxg.png

Nozomi's harem is growing at a truly ridiculous pace.

Seven Seas licenses Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Seven Seas Entertainment is thrilled to announce the acquisition of Kenkou Cross's infamous Monster Girl Encyclopedia—the ultimate hardcover guide to monster girls! Considered by many fans to be the definitive go-to resource for monster girls and their lascivious habits, Monster Girl Encyclopedia features in-depth profiles of one hundred monster girls and the wicked world they inhabit.

Told from the perspective of a wandering scholar of monsters, these vibrantly illustrated pages include one hundred full-color illustrations of seductively-lethal monster girls, including everything from centaurs to succubi, from mermaids to slimes, from goblins to werecats, and much, much more. In addition, the book is filled with fascinating bios and lore, and scores of tantalizing black and white illustrations.

seven seas going all in on monster girls

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
In other news I've been reading Spirit Circle (caught up) and Mob Psycho 100 so thanks for talking about enjoyable things sometimes Mangaf.
Spirit Circle is 2gud. How do you like it so far?

Yakuza 5 came out today in the west.

I don't know any other videogame on the planet that has kinda thing in it.
This is fucking insane.

For some reason I thought they said they had that in mind.
I'd also love to play the series...
I think the Playstation keynote thing said Yakuza 0 was a console exclusive/debut, which usually implies a PC release. I don't remember if it was in the helpdesk leak though, like Final Fantasy 6 or Guilty Gear Xrd was.

Just ordered the Black Lagoon bundle from Rightstuf. My friend was ranting and raving about it, offered me $20 if I didn't like it. Took him up on it!

First ever foray into this medium. Never read any manga or western comic books for that matter. I guess we'll see.

Oh, and hi.
Welcome! Hope you enjoy Black Lagoon then, if a bet's riding on it. :p You ought to try Fullmetal Alchemist, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, and Spirit Circle if you want to read any more series!

Seven Seas licenses Monster Girl Encyclopedia

seven seas going all in on monster girls
Uh. Well then. There's some content in MGE that doesn't go well with "totally uncensored". Also the first 100 monsters in book 1 are fairly unexciting, so I'm hoping they'll do book 2 as well when it's released. Otherwise they'll be neglecting most of the superior girls, including the one that spawned my interest in mono-eyes.

Not that I know anything about MGE of course.

Quonny

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm sure I'll come back with impressions and questions for more series to dig into should I enjoy it!

TheFlow

Banned
Hinomaru Zumou 46

I love this manga, and the matches are very intense. It just sucks that nobody will translate it up to date, and there are no English volumes to buy. which is weird because it is doing great on the charts

Droplet

Spirit Circle is 2gud. How do you like it so far?

I liked it a lot! I'm glad I caught it towards the end.

I remember I tried Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer and Sengoku Youko a couple years back since I heard about them endlessly in here, but they didn't really click for me back then. Now I've read this, I'll definitely try them again.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and the Seven

Pretty tame, but seeing Shiraishi in the manga again is nice since they just wrote her out for like 50 chaptesr.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
UQ Holder

Doomed to spend eternity looking at Evangeline's rack

Angry Grimace

Fuuka

Random trash chapter with random trash throwaway harem character who exists just so Seo can draw a blonde girl naked

I think this was in all of his other stuff

Angry Grimace

liked his other works, but this is one of the few manga I just outright dropped due to stupidity.

He met an American pop star for like one chapter 50 chapters ago or something when the titular character was still alive and then she randomly showed up in this chapter and tried to go all Manie Pixie Dream Girl on him. She was naked within ~10 pages because SEO.

Revo

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains 5.5, 7, 8

more solid chapters, though expecting some sort of changeup soon

Hinomaru Zumou 46

I love this manga, and the matches are very intense. It just sucks that nobody will translate it up to date, and there are no English volumes to buy. which is weird because it is doing great on the charts

Im happy with Haikyuu and Kurobas, maybe they can get Hinomaru if it explodes if it gets an anime.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I liked it a lot! I'm glad I caught it towards the end.

I remember I tried Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer and Sengoku Youko a couple years back since I heard about them endlessly in here, but they didn't really click for me back then. Now I've read this, I'll definitely try them again.
Yeah you lucked out and didn't catch it on a complete cliffhanger, like I did. ;_;

Not going to lie, I didn't find Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer to be super outstanding. It was good and I still enjoyed it, but that's about it. There's a couple of scenes that really tugged on the heartstrings, but other than that, the overall ride was just solid.

I haven't read Sengoku Youko, but I was kind of interested once I saw a spread of it posted in this thread. It was kind of on my to-read-eventually list.

Revo

UQ HOLDER! 105

poor kirie, having to walk in on that
poor eva, having to be stared at by tota
and lol the breasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom