• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 106

class rep stuff is super beating a dead horse now
actual relationship stuff is alright but continuing this joke just makes this so bad and half makes me not want romantic advancement till the end of a series

Yeah, Bokura no Hentai is the real deal. This shit is really good.

And eff all y'all, Jitsu wa is still top tier. Even meh chapters are better than most anything out there.

The unquestionable GOAT.

lol even though it has a really serious tone sometimes it amuses me

I mean
31P3tnX.png

Griffith never looked any better

Collapse of the World as We Know It 94-98

How the fuck does she keep coming up with scenarios like this!? It's like looking into the mind of a very dedicated lunatic.

Lain

Hoshi Mamoru Inu

At the end I cried. I already knew the end, since the end is in the first page but the structure of the manga, the events that led to that end, the interactions between the dog and the father, even the way the dog narrates the story... once I got to the last pages of the main story, I just started crying.
I didn't bother reading the other story contained in the volume, because I couldn't take much more in a single sitting.

It's a great and touching story I'd recommend anyone to read, if they get the chance.

I'm a bit puzzled by the information on mangaupdates though. There it states this is a 2 volumes story, but it's listed as it being only 1 here (both as it being just 1 volume in origin, as well as it being only 1 volume in the Italian edition).

Lain

So how do I read the rest of Moyashimon

Do I need to learn Japanese, or can I settle for French or Italian

We're up to volume 6 in Italy, France is up to 7 with 8 and 9 scheduled to come out in 2016, if I understood it correctly.
It's been coming out slowly here (6 volumes in 3 years), which I always interpret as sales not being all that good, but at least it keeps coming out.
France seems to have put out 7 volumes in a year and a couple months, so if you can read French, I'd say go for it.

Akito

Hoshi Mamoru Inu

At the end I cried. I already knew the end, since the end is in the first page but the structure of the manga, the events that led to that end, the interactions between the dog and the father, even the way the dog narrates the story... once I got to the last pages of the main story, I just started crying.
I didn't bother reading the other story contained in the volume, because I couldn't take much more in a single sitting.

It's a great and touching story I'd recommend anyone to read, if they get the chance.

I'm a bit puzzled by the information on mangaupdates though. There it states this is a 2 volumes story, but it's listed as it being only 1 here (both as it being just 1 volume in origin, as well as it being only 1 volume in the Italian edition).
The other volume is named Zoku Hoshi Mamoru Inu and it's a sequel/side story hybrid, not quite as touching as the first volume but a great read nonetheless.

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi 10

amazing how things get better when people talk to each other

I like how the last 3 chapters very little occurred other than boobs and then in one chapter they dropped 3 big things on us. The fuck man, my heart can't handle that shit.

Choujin Gakuen 31

Why is this the best manga in the world?

Answer: Cause it's the best manga in the world.

Reminder -

MANGA NEW YEARS BACKLOG CLUB

Hi. I know that we all have shit on our backlogs that we want to get to, but can't. So what better way to get over that hump then PEER PRESSURE?? Basically, you give me a list (lets say up to three series) of backlogged manga that you want to get to, and once everyone has turned it in then I will post the full list so that everyone knows you should be reading what you actually opted to read for. This has no real obligations, its not a bet, just a way to encourage people to read backlogged stuff.

RULES - There aren't really any rules. You could put One Piece, Hajime no Ippo and Bleach on this. That would probably be crazy but if you think you can do that go for it. Just PM me your list and I'll compile it. You can also post it in here and I will see it. If I miss your list, PM me or message me on Twitter. You can opt in for both unfinished and finished series AND series you have dropped in the past or want to continue.

Air Gear is still a thing? Thought it finished years ago.

We're up to volume 6 in Italy, France is up to 7 with 8 and 9 scheduled to come out in 2016, if I understood it correctly.
It's been coming out slowly here (6 volumes in 3 years), which I always interpret as sales not being all that good, but at least it keeps coming out.
France seems to have put out 7 volumes in a year and a couple months, so if you can read French, I'd say go for it.

Thanks. At least I know a bit of French

Bokura no Hentai 1-31

"You have to go see your mother! Even though she's fucked up in the head and ruined your life and never loved you and only your sister and went insane and made everything terrible forever, she's STILL YOUR BLMAOFMGSOTHER"

FUCK

There is almost nothing I loathe more than this stupid fucking shit in manga/anime.

Fuck his mother. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck her, he doesn't owe her shit and he doesn't need to see her.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni 6
So close, yet so far.
I can't blame him for being dense. He's a single parent with a kid. Having a teenager fall in love with him is probably out of his head.

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi 10

Dem progress. This is going to be a short manga, is it?

The Flustered Shabby Santa Claus (one-shot)

This is a good one. It's short and heartwarming.

Dagashi Kashi 34

Did she just take it out from her "secret compartment"!? Father should've told him where he get that Neru Neru.

Golgo 13 Vol.44 ch.167 Christmas 24 hours

Golgo kill someone during christmas. No funny trick or anything.

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.236
Well, that issue was resolved rather quickly.

Now to wait for the hiatus to be over...

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei ch.57 - 58
Benio's soul continues to be crushed as her little sister grows up. And Kobeni keeps worrying over nothing that important, it's just a scar.

Nukoduke! ch.70 - 71
Christmas has come once again for the Nukos. And everyone's celebrating it in their usual, unique ways.

The Flustered Shabby Santa Claus (one shot)
What a nice, heartwarming story to read right on Christmas Eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom