• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witch - Trailer #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2OTEbz-jU

Qaly3bU.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
god i fucking hate goats

nick nacc

Banned
not watching this trailer. I got halfway into the first teaser and I knew right then and there my butt will be in a seat.

its how I roll with horror movies

I'm not much for period pieces, but this looks like it will be awesome and I can't wait to see it.

I went on a date with a woman the other day, and she actually brought it up. I was surprised since it's not a movie that gets talked about a lot. But hopefully we can go see it together.

forrest

formerly nacire
First I've heard of this movie. This trailer was okay so I watched the first trailer.

The first trailer seems much better imo and I'm really looking forward to this now.

This new trailer is pretty meh, the first one really got me interested though.

I still have high hopes, please don't disappoint me :D

Steamlord

not watching this trailer. I got halfway into the first teaser and I knew right then and there my butt will be in a seat.

its how I roll with horror movies

Yeah, I watched like fifteen seconds of the first trailer and then stopped. I want to go in as blind as possible.

Monocle

I actually didn't watch this one yet. First trailer spoiled some spooky images, but the plot was relatively unspoiled for me.
Does this movie have excessive gore or body horror? The tooth extraction scene (or whatever) in one of the trailers had me kind of leery.

Dabanton

I think I'll give this trailer a miss the first one let me know that I'll enjoy the atmosphere of this one.

Looking forward to seeing it.

what's the kid saying?

Edit: oh yeah it's a horror movie, don't have any interest now. Can someone spoil the plot for me?

Just promise not to be a dick and spoil it for everyone else.

The witch isn't really a witch. It's a shapeshifting alien that disguises itself as a goat during the day, but kinda looks like an old woman at night. In her lair, we see some cool alien technology that she uses to get supplies from her homeworld, but at the end of the movie the dad uses it to cut her in half. The FX are really quite incredible for the budget.

The witch isn't really a witch. It's a shapeshifting alien that disguises itself as a goat during the day, but kinda looks like an old woman at night. In her lair, we see some cool alien technology that she uses to get supplies from her homeworld, but at the end of the movie the dad uses it to cut her in half. The FX are really quite incredible for the budget.

Dammit. I shouldn't have read that.

lolwut

mekes

:'( :'( :'(

Apparently spoiler tags don't work on the app.

darth-vader-no.jpg

this sounds like the greatest thing ever

I know you're joking

bengraven

Seriously my most anticipated movie this year so far. This trailer has jacked up my already mild excitement to huge levels. A puritan frontier horror film with psychological terror? Fuck yes.

The dialogue and cinematography is already top notch.

I bet there's no actual witch.

If you want to know (SPOILER):
it's really witchcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom