• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerTapTap

Uh, anybody gonna do Megadimension Neptunia Victory 2? I'd rather not, but I can, or I can provide screenshots/etc for anyone who wants help.

Jawmuncher

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel by Jawmuncher (February 2nd, 2016)

Came out today

No one claimed it, there is no topic for it and I want to talk about it. So I'll make one, just so I can have discussion going. If someone wants to send me stuff to add into the OP later I'll add it (on mobile)

cj_iwakura

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel by Jawmuncher (February 2nd, 2016)

Came out today

No one claimed it, there is no topic for it and I want to talk about it. So I'll make one, just so I can have discussion going. If someone wants to send me stuff to add into the OP later I'll add it (on mobile)

Wouldn't it have been better to ask a few days in advance if anyone wanted to help rather than jumping into a makeshift OT?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can I reclaim HITMAN now? I've only just noticed that someone else had claimed Hitman 6 but that was 11th Nov, 2012 when Hitman: Absolution hadn't even been released.

HITMAN by VE3TRO (8th February 2016)
Release Date: 11th March 2016

Quick

Banned
I didn't see this on the list. I'm just curious to see if you got it.

I had to re-read this, thinking you're replying to yourself, but you're actually asking Nemesis. lol

It doesn't say on the OP, but people hold off on claims until at least a year before a game or movie comes out.

I had to re-read this, thinking you're replying to yourself, but you're actually asking Nemesis. lol

It doesn't say on the OP, but people hold off on claims until at least a year before a game or movie comes out.

Yeah, but a lot of people have claimed things that are some ways away.

BP is coming out February 2018.

I just wanted to get Black Panther OT because it shares a special place in my heart lol

Quick

Banned
Yeah, but a lot of people have claimed things that are some ways away.

BP is coming out February 2018.

I just wanted to get Black Panther OT because it shares a special place in my heart lol

Hey man, that's cool. I won't make any claims for it. lol

I do really want GOTG Volume 2 though. Won't book it until March (comes out March 2017).

Kazer

Anyone planning on doing an import OT for Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna? Not going to claim it, just figured I would check since it comes out on Thursday.

Jawmuncher

Wouldn't it have been better to ask a few days in advance if anyone wanted to help rather than jumping into a makeshift OT?

Considering the popularity of the thread. I think it worked out the way I did it.
Also the fact of the thread was the game had come out, and people were using a older release thread to talk about it.
So there was no asking a few days prior, since I had assumed someone had claimed it ages back. Better to have a place of discussion rather than a lavish OT when it comes down to it. More so for titles that no one wanted to make a thread for.

Vashetti

Banned
Following suggestions in here, I'd like to make an OT based on 4K/UHD Blu-ray

Not sure what the title will be yet, but it will contain 4K, UHD, and Blu-ray in it.

LuuKyK

Apparently no one claimed the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them OT yet? Its not in the OP list at least. If it really is up for grabs I will commit to doing it.

Ps: I am not really aware of or if the rules for claiming OTs has changed over the past few months and I never claimed one for movies so I dont know if its different or if it can be made without a solid release date.

Anyway I am on mobile so I will edit the post with the formalities later. Just wanted to made my interest in doing it official.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Reposting this to get it out of the "general category" as did not have the release date initially forgot to add it into the original post. Apologies on that Nemesis.

Gundam Breaker 3 by Parakeetman (16th December 2015)

March 3rd. So next week basically.

Seeing how the Asia English release is April would imagine will pull double duty with the OT using the same thread for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom