• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc PC |OT| It's getting Steamy in here...

spoilsf1usy.png

13vsp2.png

febf6svi.png

2d1sxi.png

gameplayv9sjv.png

gameplay2r6s07.png

chars4usrv.png

byakuya2esvq.png
hiro6fs49.png

hinajxsh6.png
hifumirvsze.png

toko10szo.png
taka12sta.png

sayaka4rs8x.png
sakura46sci.png

monokumacos1n.png
mondooxspb.png

makotogysa2.png
leonhxsdw.png

kyokol9sy0.png
junkohmsrw.png

chihirojrstw.png
celestiav9s93.png

links9vsuz.png

upupu3bsn4.png

cresthksg5.png

I just played through this on the Vita, and it was immaculate. I am happy I did though. While I'm sure they just worked in right clicking white noise, using the back touch screen was so much easier on Vita, and I can't really imagine it on any other platform.
Although, at least if I did it on PC I wouldn't have to worry about a rogue drop of water falling on my screen in the very last rhythm minigame and making me redo the entire hour long final trial.

Nachos

Makoto's, Yasuhiro's, Taka's and the "enjoy" images have the bottoms of their text cut off. OT otherwise looks good.

Fix what? It is right.

I just played through this on the Vita, and it was immaculate. I am happy I did though. While I'm sure they just worked in right clicking white noise, using the back touch screen was so much easier on Vita, and I can't really imagine it on any other platform.
Although, at least if I did it on PC I wouldn't have to worry about a rogue drop of water falling on my screen in the very last rhythm minigame and making me redo the entire hour long final trial.

I've changed some things about the OT. Please remove your spoiler tagged quotes - pretend this never happened.

Wonderful game and the second best game in the genre (behind its sequel of course).

That being said, likely won't be double dipping until we get some interesting mods, but I'll be in this thread watching the reactions.

ChrisD

$30 is a bit more than I was hoping. I want to buy it for my brother since he's a Steam guy (and therefore won't play it on Vita even when I lend him my copy, bleh).

I really prefer 2 over 1, but I think it'd be a crime to play them out of order. And anyone who breaks the rules will be shot to death with a machine gun, it's common sense!

Tizoc

$30 is a bit more than I was hoping. I want to buy it for my brother since he's a Steam guy (and therefore won't play it on Vita even when I lend him my copy, bleh).

I really prefer 2 over 1, but I think it'd be a crime to play them out of order. And anyone who breaks the rules will be shot to death with a machine gun, it's common sense!
It is 24 americanos on launch actually

Joey Ravn

Banned
I still never touched this on my Vita. One of the few reasons I still keep that thing around. I'll be joining you guys with my portable version, but I'll get Danganronpa 2 on Steam when it comes out :)

aravuus

The first one I feel is more consistently good, whereas the second one has some amazing highs, but it's lows are real low resulting in a game all over the place in terms of quality. In the end I think they're both about even.

Sounds about right.

I'm not sure I'll even play the PC port, but I might just buy it just to support them. Really want DR3 (or whatever the next one was called) on PC day one.

Hesh

Never got around to playing this on PSP or Vita but I remember a friend raving about it. Looking forward to checking this out on PC since I rarely play handheld games these days.

Also, it may just be because it's late and my eyes are already strained, but even with the black outline that text in the OP seems like an eyesore set against the default grey GAF theme.

Edit: Looks perfectly fine with the dark theme, though.

mp1990

Banned
This man knows whats up. Sakura is the best and it's not even a debate.

Still unsure about double dipping it. I really like DG1, but not sure if that's enough to spend money on a VN I've already beaten, and one with a really low replay value. Also, I vastly prefer its sequel, but for the sake of this OT I won't get into the merit, lol. But, if you haven't played it yet, PLEASE don't skip it.

Top Bottom