• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot Remastered

What a crushing disappointing. Now I feel like a mug for believing there was a new legit Crash game on the way. Nope, just remasters and an awful looking Skylanders game.

for a sec I started screaming, then they said remastered, I'm still down! Hopefully it sells well and they decide to make a new one!

GavinGT

Banned
And they went to such great lengths with the stage and the music LOL

And then the fucking audience went apeshit anyways

SZips

So lame it isn't a new game. Nobody asked for a remaster.

Three games that we KNOW are great being remastered from the ground up or one new game that could be as "good" as the most recently released Crash games? Yeah, I'll take the PS4 remasters in this case.

And no matter what, it's sure as hell better than nothing.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Did he say "remastered from the ground up"? Sounds more like a Remake.

These are PSone games guys. What's there to Remaster?

He said "from the ground up". So it's going to be like FFVII ReMake, fully fully remade.

Then they'll probably do CTR Online and then Crash Bandicoot 4 by Naughty Dog.

This is very good.

There's nothing they could have done to live up to people's expectations and these will be different enough from the originals to be fresh.

Can't wait!!

Doukou

I mean I didn't think there would be a new Crash besides Skylanders so this is cool, don't think i ever beat the 2nd one when I was a kid.

pizzacat

Banned
Stay free, fans of mediocre platformers
death.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Remasters are probably better than a dev other than Naughty Dog trying to make the game.

Also they can fix Crash 1. It's pretty bad compared to the second two.

To be honest the original Crash games are better than whatever a B tier studio would do nowadays. And no I don't want ND making Crash games :p

Top Bottom