• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot Remastered

I was right, called this 2 or 3 times in different threads,

Forgot what I said but I said it will probably just be some sort of 1 through 3 remake blah blah blah. Oh well, see how it turns out..

KanameYuuki

What a way to get so hyped just to end up so disappointed in a few seconds, welp there it is, Activision knows the value of that hostage, at least it was way better than what happened to Spyro.

Kinsei

Banned
Three of my favorite PS1 games remade for PS4? This is amazing! Hopefully this opens the gates for a new Crash and a Spyro trilogy collection.

Oh, by the way, last I've heard, there's still a new game coming. SIEJ.

yes.gif

Galang

Banned
If it's fully remade from the ground up then this is awesome. I can't imagine them beating the originals anyway. Otherwise what a lame way to announce this and build it up.

And I'm disappointed Crash Team Racing isn't included :(

Odrion

Banned
He said "from the ground up". So it's going to be like FFVII ReMake, fully fully remade.

Then they'll probably do CTR Online and then Crash Bandicoot 4 by Naughty Dog.

If it was being remade, they'd say remake.

"From the ground up" sounds like they're rebuilding a bunch of the code to allow 1080p/60fps widescreen but keep the assets mostly the same.

Blues1990

Crash looked fantastic in Skylanders, if you ask me. And I'm so down with a revamp of the original PS1 trilogy, as the assets that were shown in the backdrop looked pretty.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Kinda happy, kinda cranky. Crash is back, still at Activision, nothing to show except for the stuff we didn't want to see.

Plus no CTR, my favorite Crash game.

PaulloDEC

See, this is why you don't get yourself hyped up on rumours. I expected nothing but Skylanders, so this was a pleasant surprise for me.

Commo

Banned
I'm betting that they are being remastered from the ground up so that they can be ported to other platforms since Sony co-owns the copyright to the originals.

Top Bottom