• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot Remastered

Sponge

Banned
Really interested to see what they meant by remaster. They also had mentioned they will be built from the ground up. If it's anything like the new Ratchet game, I'm in.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
This is amazing.

I hope CTR is part of it too.

They would've said something. The best we can hope for is CTR coming later, like Ratchet Deadlocked being made a while after the Ratchet & Clank trilogy remastered.

Roo

I gonna be honest, that's basically what I was expecting them to reveal.
Glad I wasn't that far off. Loved all the games so I'm really happy we're getting them in remastered form again.

Spinky

Honestly, they should've announced the remaster AFTER Shitlanders instead of making my wang so confused.

Not sure whether to jack off furiously or just kill myself.

Camjo-Z

I wish they had shown at least a screenshot so I can know whether or not I should be excited for a complete graphical overhaul or disappointed by some slightly better-looking PS1 games.

Dunno, he looks pretty cool. For anyone who doesn't own a PS4 like me, Crash will likely be sold separately next year like the Amiibolanders.

13418753_1476386152386536_7919085534485283112_n.jpg

Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0UA8ql11_M

Yeah I can't see how this isn't testing the waters for a new game.

If Activision and Sony are happy with the results of the remaster, I don't see why they wouldn't make a new game.

Ash735

I'm excited, remember how we got a Sly 4 last gen after they remade the first three games? If you get what I'm saying, introduce Crash to a new generation, his design looks a shit load better than the previous kiddy styles from Activision, etc. I'm looking forward to it.

Zubz

Banned
I'm happy to see Crash remasters, but at the same time, hearing Crash is still with Activision, and that the big new thing is just Skylanders kind of killed my buzz.

Minustephen

Neo Member
So lame it isn't a new game. Nobody asked for a remaster.

right? tell me everyone getting juiced at the press conference didn't just blow their load way too early once he was like, "remastered!"

And does anyone think Crash looked super stupid in Skylanders? Colin from Kinda Funny has been dead-on this whole time: talk about a franchise that can stay in the past.

brawly

This might be the outcome (unless he looks like he did in Skylanders...)

It's proven quality and if they tune it up like R&C? Fuck yeah! I'd rather that than a bad game any day.

TheOGB

Banned
There is nothing about three of the best Crash games getting remade to be mad at

except the lack of THE best, CTR, of course

Well I didn't see that coming. A bit disappointed about that Crash Bandicoot Skylanders design, and it being a remastering of the original games, but hey any new Crash news, is good news for me.

Bishop89

If its the same/similar treatment that insomniac did to R&C. I'll be happy.

I mean you cant top warped anyways, so why bother.

Laranja

This was one of the most underwhelming announcements ever.

I'm looking forward to playing these, but not even a single screenshot? Maybe they should have kept it a secret a few more months.

Top Bottom