• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
waddle_dee__defender_of_the_galaxy_by_rakugaki_otoko-d7qv3v6.png

Please, be honest.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Well I don't know anything about image hosting apparently. Imgur was my go to and now it doesn't show the link!

MattyG

Banned
This is the ONLY halfway decent picture I could find right now, and I had to grab it off of a friend's FB (that's why it's black and white). Also, ignore that scoliosis hump I've got going, she caught me off guard so I wasn't making any effort to sit up straight.

I'm thinking about trying to grow my hair out and starting to work out soon, so I'm hoping to drastically change what I've got going on here.

Jzero

You can go up a solid number if you got a nice haircut and more modern glasses

These pictures are much more flattering than the one with the goatee

Seriously he needs to shave that shit off

I give myself a 6. If I weren't in shape it would go down to a 5 at best though. The mirror pic is a year old (happened to be on my iPad) and I have a bit more muscle now.

It's Jeremy Usborne

Agreed.

Fuck it, I'll join in
22 but look about 14. :(

Justin Bieber/10
Sorry

Oh neat. Havent done this in a while.
Maybe 9?

Being a bit generous there bud.

Well, guess I'll join in:

yyU5N3L.jpg

6DvG8ul.jpg

I'd probably give myself like a 7 or 8. Maybe 8.5 on a good day.

Doesn't even look like the same girl

Palpable

6'0"
150 lbs
(2nd picture is for my fellow MGS fans)

12919741_10153977686021285_2724316866300622976_n.jpg

8p8ts9.jpg

ASvD1b.jpg

Gonna rate myself about a 5 here. I don't believe I am above average in any way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Monocle

arrow-actor-colton-haynes-finally-responds-to-rumors-about-his-sexuality-776930.jpg

10/10

Y'all just going to have to believe me
Sorry but as GAF's resident hunk connoisseur, I've got your number.

Unless you're secretly actually Colton, in which case helloooo, and call me.

Isn't that the guy from Arrow?
You mean Teen Wolf.

Stop laughing, he was Jackson before he was flipbro!

63596444074970067927450887_potatoess.jpeg

People always makes arguments about how to pronounce my name.
Sick curves, 9/10 if you exfoliate.

Ehh, 5 or 6. This is a selfie I took to capture my bedhead when I grew my hair last winter, it's usually much shorter. I'm 6'1, pretty good physique, but I just turned 49. When I spend time with people my age I think I look like I've aged better than most, but I don't get attention from my looks like when I was younger.

Dude, you cool as hell. Solid 8.

LiK

I give everyone here an 8. Good looking Gaffers. No, I will not post myself, hate being judged.

Monocle

Im only doing this because I took this selfie today.

3Eq6jp8.jpg

Im guessing a 7 or 8?

edit I forgot stats -
height: 6'
weight: 165lbs
Unsolicited advice: You could greatly improve your look with a change in styling. A short sculpted beard (maybe a well tamed goatee) and clean medium-short haircut (something with a little volume) with a not-shiny, not-crispy product to keep things under control would do wonders, seriously. I'm talking some bare minimum business, like a $15 beard trimmer for facial hair maintenance and $8 matte sculpting paste. Right now the scraggle beard and scalp-hugging hair are liabilities for you.

In the interest of full disclosure, I have a powerful bias against scraggle beards. They look unkempt and all around terrible to me OK?

This is the ONLY halfway decent picture I could find right now, and I had to grab it off of a friend's FB (that's why it's black and white). Also, ignore that scoliosis hump I've got going, she caught me off guard so I wasn't making any effort to sit up straight.

I'm thinking about trying to grow my hair out and starting to work out soon, so I'm hoping to drastically change what I've got going on here.
Yes/10. You've got a good foundation to be a lady/bro killer in a couple of years.

Why not

edit- I'm open to being roasted.
Bruh come on. Keep the scruff and you're scraping an 8 at worst. I need your clone to step out of the Sears catalog and into my life.

Been over a year since I posted a pic on GAF
I'm a bit paranoid lately 'cos I've been put on steroids (to control my immune system) and I'm worried I'm getting moonface :(

27/ 6 foot/ 160lbs
On a good day I'd give myself a 7. Been complimented in the past but also a fair number think I look odd or like a drag queen?

Anyway, holiday pic in Japan:

bonus one, me and bf

In my opinion your style works really well for you, definitely someone who knows what suits him

Thank you! To be honest I'm not so good with clothes. I love skateboarding stuff, but I work in a serious environment, so I can't be super casual. I mix and match the two styles aha.Basically I can go from this:
To something a bit more like this

As for yourself I think you are a good looking chap. I dig the haircut, works well with you. Also, I'm jealous because I want to visit Japan one day aha!

eot

Banned
Thats the problem here....i am sure if i were to do your run on the mill photo as some folks here...i would look rather unremarkable..

Its its fine in its own fashion...

But people really need to take a moment and evaluate their style, fix up what they don't like and build an image they enjoy and mayhaps some one alse will as well (could be current of future partner)

I'm so bad at that. I'm sure if I went to a stylist they could make me look better than I do currently, but I can't pinpoint the things I should change or how to change them myself.

Sure why not.

I like my current hair/beard combo and I'm happy weight wise. I'd say 8/10. If be happier with a little more mass and being a little leaner. I'm 5'8, 175lbs and 29

You have a nice beard going, but I think it could be a lot better if you tidied it up a bit. Compared to your very neat hairstyle it looks a bit unkempt.

Thank you! To be honest I'm not so good with clothes. I love skateboarding stuff, but I work in a serious environment, so I can't be super casual. I mix and match the two styles aha.Basically I can go from this:

To something a bit more like this

As for yourself I think you are a good looking chap. I dig the haircut, works well with you. Also, I'm jealous because I want to visit Japan one day aha!

The skateboarding stuff really suits!
I'm clueless about fashion personally, probably my biggest weakness. One problem I have is my weight is really up and down so finding something that fits is a pain.

You should visit for sure! I say holiday but I was there for a year haha

The skateboarding stuff really suits!
I'm clueless about fashion personally, probably my biggest weakness. One problem I have is my weight is really up and down so finding something that fits is a pain.

You should visit for sure! I say holiday but I was there for a year haha
Honestly for the weight, I cannot stress enough: workout, workout, and EAT. Just don't take it too far and injure yourself like me lol.

And I shall, I have friends that came to Toronto that are from there that keep telling me to visit. But school, work, etc gets in the way. Japan is really pricey lol.

Dali

I used to consider myself a solid 7. I feel like a 4 now since gaining weight the last several months. I used to be compared to Allan Houston, Tim Duncan, Chris Brown, Jason Campbell as far as the "you look just like..." Thing goes. My build is about like OP's now.

I'll bump this thread in a year or so with a pic, lol.

Ok, since a lot of ya'll are joking now let me give you an example on how this should go:

I rate myself a 6 to 7.

I'm 6'1 tall, 220 lbs weight, athletic build.

I don't take selfies so all my pictures were taken by somebody else.

You can be brutally honest.

TptX9Qi.jpg

63005_1648654456808_1529172_n.jpg

1934766_1226176654440_958035_n.jpg

1915562_1211558729001_3190333_n.jpg

216225_1041041946188_9202_n.jpg

You look like a light skinned Forest Whitaker

Honestly for the weight, I cannot stress enough: workout, workout, and EAT. Just don't take it too far and injure yourself like me lol.

And I shall, I have friends that came to Toronto that are from there that keep telling me to visit. But school, work, etc gets in the way. Japan is really pricey lol.

I used to be really into fitness but I've been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis recently, which really limits the amount (and types) of food I can eat, and also how much exercise I can do, so I'm in a bit of a bind these days

Japan is pricey to get to but lots of cheap eating there! I barely ever cooked during my stay, ate out most nights ;D

SeanR1221

You have a nice beard going, but I think it could be a lot better if you tidied it up a bit. Compared to your very neat hairstyle it looks a bit unkempt.

I just got it trimmed with my hair in the first two pictures 😑😑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom