• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Wqx4vGk.jpg

Here is a selfie i just took before going to work. Hair is much longer. I need to work on my legs 😩

Edit. Excuse the messy room.
I normally wouldn't rate a guy, but since you have an afro I'll give it a go. I say a 76/100.

-d0hv

Violet_0

Banned
The thread in which we can't be honest with each other

also, your obsession with rating other people's looks is slightly odd, op

What's up with everyone wanting to post their picture and get judged on GAF recently?
I dunno. Almost everyone does it on Facebook all the time.

Awwww, thanks! :D
Is that actually you though? People are just in disbelief because if it is you are insanely gorgeous.

8 to me. Very handsome

Bro, you are at least an 8.

I envy how perfect your beard is. 8/10.
Thanks bros!

I can guarantee that our thoughts are anything but kosher.
Lol

I'm handsome, and if you don't think think so it's because you need to see me in motion.
Pics are from the last year, in order
2CwX3wm.jpg

OyfUlIp.jpg

zz6UxFQ.jpg

97iVVJZ.jpg

SFaJTWn.jpg

I'm 5'7 and weigh 160.

brawly

what's the worst that could happen...

2016-05-1419.55.58fou8i.jpg

6'3, 190lbs/87kg, green eyes, good shape. I look a little thin, been bulking quite a bit since then.

eot

Banned
I almost never post pics, but fuck it. I'd say I'm a around a 4.
The only thing I have going for me is that I'm 6'2"

Quote me for the link, because I'm shy

edit: fixed

plidex

Put on some black framed glasses and you'd make a good Rivers Cuomo impersonator... Except for the height.

Had to google who he was, I had heard about Weezer though. I can see the resemblance but luckily I don't have to use glasses lol

This picture makes you look famous for some reason or a picture from a TV show.

lol I can't think of why it looks that way to you.

Az987

all good things
This whole thing is flawed because it's mostly a bunch of straight guys rating other straight guys.

Like I can't assign ratings to guys. I can say hes a good looking guy or is hideous. That's about it. A straight males rating of another straight male is probably completely different than a woman's rating of that same man.

This whole thing is flawed because it's mostly a bunch of straight guys rating other straight guys.

Like I can't assign ratings to guys. I can say hes a good looking guy or is hideous. That's about it. A straight males rating of another straight male is probably completely different than a woman's rating of that same man.

That and people get their feelings hurt when you honestly rate them anything less than like 7, even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with being average. Plus the hottest people and the females get all of the attention in these threads.

Fluvian

Banned
I wont take a picture right now because of my damn summer cold (I look like all the moisture in my body is trying to escape at once) but my profile picture is a drawing someone did of me like 6 months ago, all it lacks is my glasses and thin beard.

plidex

A straight males rating of another straight male is probably completely different than a woman's rating of that same man.

You are the one making the connection between the two. The thread is "Rate me GAF" not "How good looking am I?"

Jabo

That and people get their feelings hurt when you honestly rate them anything less than like 7, even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with being average. Plus the hottest people and the females get all of the attention in these threads.

I dunno I think it's fun even if we don't get attention or get rated below 7 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

plidex

Lets not pretend that it wasn't implied, if I wasn't sick as a dog I'd defeat each and everyone of you with my smile and muscles.

Defeat? I mean, if I wanted to win anything I wouldn't had posted any pics after some of the guys that have posted on here.

I think some of us have a different view of this topic.

Damerman

also... not trying to make this weird or awkward for everyone else, more POC need to post. haven't seen a single POC female post yet... hardly any even in the Facegaf community thread.

Fluvian

Banned
Defeat? I mean, if I wanted to win anything I wouldn't had posted any pics after some of the guys that have posted on here.

I think some of us have a different view of this topic.

You wouldn't win with that attitude, sure some of these guys have abs, and huge muscles, and great skin and symmetrical faces but if you have confidence....No sorry I'm still in my day job mode, Yeah no you probably couldn't win.

Violet_0

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/gdAoY2O.jpg

First time on the internet.

E; with a picture..

just pretend I rated you cropped head of your kid(?).jpg/10 because I'm on mobile
also, I don't know what that means and I can't really rate other guys but I figured someone ought to have made that post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom