• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate me Gaf (Post a Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVIDICAN

28770900656_43749af84a_k.jpg

Notoffensive/10

I used to be really into fitness but I've been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis recently, which really limits the amount (and types) of food I can eat, and also how much exercise I can do, so I'm in a bit of a bind these days

Japan is pricey to get to but lots of cheap eating there! I barely ever cooked during my stay, ate out most nights ;D

Well shit, sorry to hear that man. That makes more sense as to why you have problems with the weight then.

Is that so? I keep hearing from friends how outrageous the eating is price wise. Maybe it's something more on their side, wanting to eat at expensive places and whatnot lol

Damerman

Let's try this again. Don't think I got rated.

Thanks!

I'd rate myself a 5 or a 6. If I lost a good 30lbs I'd probably rate myself as a 7.

I'm 5'6 and 190lbs.
I'd say your rating for yourself is fair. Being in shape goes a very long way to making you attractive. Brings out your face structure and your body is probably the first thing that gets noticed from afar. I'd say make it a habit of going to the gym and post progress pics.

Some good looking folks on GAF.

My avy is me, though with a Prisma filter. I'm 6' 2½" and overweight, but I'm working on it. (Been slowly losing weight these past few months.)

lilltias

Honestly, I think almost everyone have it in them to be at least a 7 or an 8.

Gonto the gym and eat healthy.
Work on your posture.
Be confident and smile.
Put some scissors in your hair once in a while.
Pick clothes that fit correctly.

Solid 7-8 right there nomatter the butter.

The girl with the Pokemon mug surely can't be real, I am in disbelief.

Anyway, 25, 6'1, normal ass dude. I guess like a 5? I'd be happy with that I suppose.

13335729_10156942805780125_8986915813669110943_n.jpg

The girl with the Pokemon mug surely can't be real, I am in disbelief.

Anyway, 25, 6'1, normal ass dude. I guess like a 5? I'd be happy with that I suppose.

13335729_10156942805780125_8986915813669110943_n.jpg

Natural facial symmetry and makeup ftw.

I'd say you're at least a 5 or 6. It's hard to judge people by a photo alone and not knowing their personality in real life. Someone who is super hot in photos could have a dull personality while someone completely average looking in a photo could be super hot because of their personality.

You remind me of Wesley in the Princess Bride.

Natural facial symmetry and makeup ftw.

I'd say you're at least a 5 or 6. It's hard to judge people by a photo alone and not knowing their personality in real life. Someone who is super hot in photos could have a dull personality while someone completely average looking in a photo could be super hot because of their personality.

You remind me of Wesley in the Princess Bride.

Haha, the make up comment was unexpected. There is zero damn it!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Been over a year since I posted a pic on GAF
I'm a bit paranoid lately 'cos I've been put on steroids (to control my immune system) and I'm worried I'm getting moonface :(

27/ 6 foot/ 160lbs
On a good day I'd give myself a 7. Been complimented in the past but also a fair number think I look odd or like a drag queen?

Anyway, holiday pic in Japan:

bonus one, me and bf

You are actually beautiful.

Captcha

I'm a bit paranoid lately 'cos I've been put on steroids (to control my immune system) and I'm worried I'm getting moonface :(

27/ 6 foot/ 160lbs
On a good day I'd give myself a 7. Been complimented in the past but also a fair number think I look odd or like a drag queen?

bonus one, me and bf

I don't know how to phrase this without sounding weird, but your face is like perfect. You have incredible symmetry and skin.

6'3 210 35 years old.

totallycute/10

Lots of good looking people here.

27/ 6 foot/ 160lbs

bonus one, me and bf
Hollywood/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom