• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire the Mafia |OT| A Game of Masquerade

Zubz

Banned
Woah now, don't try pinning this "Maf" thing on me.

Sorry. I forgot Snacks was responsible for that.

Actually it's totally okay that you have a hard on for me, but you completely ignore that bats constantly brought up AbsolutBro and afterwards Swamped and bats pushed in Zubz direction.

The position of Squidy's desperate rival has already been filled, thank you.

Gorlak

Banned
Squidyj, why are you voting trigger? In the linked post your reasoning is "but ouf of everyone, vote: trigger" not much of an explanation.

Swamped

Banned
If she were nin it would classify as normal behaviour!

XD

I'm Swamped 2.3

I don't want to vote SS, nobody is voting Zubz (and it's to late to get him voted out now), and I'm town reading Gorlak for now. Trigger is my only choice out of the forerunners. I think his flip will help.

batsnacks

Actually it's totally okay that you have a hard on for me, but you completely ignore that bats constantly brought up AbsolutBro and afterwards Swamped and bats pushed in Zubz direction.

what's this post gorlak? you have a problem with me pinging swamped and zubz?

Gorlak

Banned
what's this post gorlak? you have a problem with me pinging swamped and zubz?

If squidyj wants to talk about behaviour that could be interpreted as trying to shift votes away from Trigger, he obviously needs to keep your and swamped's behaviour in mind as well. I think that's hard to misunderstand

Fat4all

Banned
Hmm, I think Gorlak is town.

While I have speculations over Satanics claim stuff, I'd rather wait to see what happens there.

batsnacks

If squidyj wants to talk about behaviour that could be interpreted as trying to shift votes away from Trigger, he obviously needs to keep your and swamped's behaviour in mind as well. I think that's hard to misunderstand

I never tried to shift votes away from trigger.

Gorlak

Banned
hahahaha, you're glorious bats.

So if I flip all of you definitely need to look at

Swamped & Batsnacks

getting bad vibes from StMeph as well.

batsnacks

Look at this post.

this literally didn't happen and gorlak says it's "hard to misunderstand"

lynch this scum

El Topo

Day 1 votes

blargonaut (0)
squidyj 74 (274)
swamped 216 (403)

gorlak (4)
gorlak 122 (138)
trigger 156
squidyj 274 (318)
mickd 355
stmeph 427
batsnacks 460

batsnacks (0)
gorlak 138 (205)

squidyj (1)
infinit777 140

ynnek7 (0)
swamped 142 (214)

christina mackenzie (0)
timeaisis 144 (249)
dusk soldier 147 (383)

hobohodo (0)
ynnek7 191 (374)
gorlak 328 (391)

swamped (0)
gorlak 205 (225)

mickd (2)
swamped 214 (216)
ynnek7 375
absolutbro 432

christian mackenzie (0)
gorlak 225 (228)

fat4all (0)
gorlak 228 (275)
timeaisis 249 (359)

absolutebro (0)
batsnacks 244 (250)

absolutbro (0)
batsnacks 250 (460)

stmeph (0)
gorlak 275 (328)

mazre (0)
squidyj 318 (356)

no lynch (1)
dr. worm 334

dusk soldier (1)
christina mackenzie 344

dr. worm (0)
zubz 349 (426)

trigger (5)
squidyj 356
fat4all 373
mazre 382
gorlak 391 (395)
zubz 426
swamped 437

satanic saint (3)
timeaisis 359
gorlak 395
hobohodo 419

satanicsaint (0)
hobohodo 368 (419)

timeaisis (1)
dusk soldier 383

zubz (0)
swamped 403 (437)

3 minutes remain.

Fat4all

Banned
I gotta stand by my vote. It's shitty Trigger didn't come back after it started piling on them, but I just don't see Gorlak as scum right now.

Just forceful.

Zubz

Banned
Look at this post.

this literally didn't happen and gorlak says it's "hard to misunderstand"

lynch this scum

It's suspect, but there're 3 minutes left. Why not wait until the next day phase; if someone else changed their vote, we might've had a tie.

Besides, I can't remember if you're new, but this is a good way to make the town think you're a band wagoner and the wolves think you're prey.

Gorlak

Banned
Just thinking out loud here

zubz voted worm for supporting a no lynch, right after worm said he wouldn't be around. There have been pro no lynch statements from others since the beginning so it seems opportunistic to vote someone who just said they won't be around for something others were already doing before.

Trigger was vote leader at that time.

*NEVER HAPPENED* my ass

Gorlak

Banned
You had all day you scummy fuck. Trying to panick influence at the last minute is the shadiest thing you can do. I'll be after you tomorrow.

Gorlak

Banned
tumblr_mid7nlncnd1rkjtmdo1_500.jpg

El Topo

The discussion among the kindred had been fairly reasonable and calm for most of the day, all things considered, until the end came.
It had seemed certain that they would agree to lynch Trigger, when some of the kindred changed their mind.
"Gorlak must be scum." they said, as they turned towards him.
He had been very involved in the daily discussion, eager to uncover the conspiracy. Maybe too eager for some.
"You had all day!" he screamed as they dragged him onto the stage.
"I'll be after you!"
The kindred held him, as another pulled out a gun and held it to Gorlak's head.
"Well...hope you all have fun in the days to come." he said.
A loud bang followed and the room answered with silence.

Gorlak has met the final death.

El Topo said:
"...life's a wave, dude. Life's a wave."

You are an Ordinary Gangrel. You’re an anarch that spends his nights at the beach, always living in the moment.
You are aligned with Town and you win, when all members of the conspiracy (i.e. Mafia) are eliminated.

<Backstory for the player, removed to make this post easier to read>

While you are, as all vampires, a natural predator, you are of little threat to other kindred, nor do you have any particular standing among them. Therefore you do not have any power, other than your vote.

The game thread can be found here.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Please confirm that you received this PM and your participation via PM.

Night Ends:
bla_1479852000.png

FINAL DAY 1 VOTE TALLY:

Gorlak (5)
Gorlak .122 .138
Trigger .156
squidyj .274 .318
MickD .355
StMeph .427
batsnacks .460
Mazre .475

Trigger (4)
squidyj .356
Fat4all .373
Mazre .382 .475
Gorlak .391 .395
Zubz .426
Swamped .437

Satanic Saint (3)
Timeaisis .359
Hobohodo .368 .419
Gorlak .395
Hobohodo .419

MickD (2)
Swamped .214 .216
Ynnek7 .375
AbsolutBro .432

Christina Mackenzie (1)
Timeaisis .144 .249
Dusk Soldier .147 .383
Blargonaut .194
Gorlak .225 .228

Dusk Soldier (1)
Christina Mackenzie .344

squidyj (1)
infinit777 .140

Timeaisis (1)
Dusk Soldier .383

No Lynch (1)
Dr. Worm .334

Zubz (0)
Swamped .403 .437

StMeph (0)
Gorlak .275 .328

Mazre (0)
squidyj .318 .356

Ynnek7 (0)
Swamped .142 .214

Blargonaut (0)
squidyj .74 .274
Swamped .216 .403

Fat4all (0)
Gorlak .228 .275
Timeaisis .249 .359

Hobohodo (0)
Ynnek7 .191 .374
Gorlak .328 .391

Swamped (0)
Gorlak .205 .225

Dr. Worm (0)
Zubz .349 .426

AbsolutBro (0)
batsnacks .244 .250
batsnacks .250 .460

batsnacks (0)
Gorlak .138 .205

No active vote for Day 1:
Satanic Saint

El Topo

For those interested, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is currently on sale at GoG, cheaper than the last few sales ($4.99/&#8364;4.69). It even comes installed with the amazing unofficial fan patch.
https://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines

Unrelated, but I have not yet received all commands for the night. Please keep in mind that in general I would prefer to get them until about three hours before the day starts, i.e. in the next three hours. Thank you.

El Topo

It had happened during the night. The old theatre, the courthouse of the kindred, had burnt down during the night. While this supposedly had nothing to do with the recent events -police claimed that a drunk Dutch tourist was to blame - it still required the kindred to find another meeting place.

After brief discussions the kindred decided to meet at a local bar in Downtown, usually used by the Anarchs as a sort of clubhouse. The counter stained, the air full of smoke, a pinball machine, a dart board and two broken, old TVs at the wall. Loud rock music came from the speakers. Not exactly an improvement over the theatre. On the other hand, there were no humans around at this time of the day.

Only once everyone had arrived did the kindred notice that AbsolutBro was missing. First some suspected that he had forgotten the meeting and was maybe playing Overwatch, but all calls failed. It was only when they visited his comfortable Skyline apartment that they finally got confirmation. He had been shot in his own, luxurious home.

AbsolutBro has met the final death.

El Topo said:
“You get a nice cheque, the people get new jobs, the country gets a new pipeline - everybody wins.”

You are an Ordinary Ventrue.
You are aligned with Town and you win, when all members of the conspiracy (i.e. Mafia) are eliminated.

<Backstory for the player, removed to make this post easier to read>

While you are, as all vampires, a natural predator, you are of little threat to other kindred, nor do you have any particular standing among them. Therefore you do not have any power, other than your vote.

The game thread can be found here.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Please confirm that you received this PM and your participation via PM.

Day 2 begins!
Majority is 10.
Voting tool can be found here.

Day 2 ends:
blu_1480197600.png

StMeph

I think the conversation can be started with batsnacks and/or Mazre on the chopping block after the last-second Gorlak snipe.

I think the conversation can be started with batsnacks and/or Mazre on the chopping block after the last-second Gorlak snipe.

I agree, sidenote, AB being taken out caught me completely off guard... I have to re-evaluate the people on my list now... Batsnacks and Mazre are definitely on the revision, i do still suspect squids... i'm thinking if they were scum that they wouldn't try to be the first person to take someone out.

I am going to ponder who i think it is, i will try to have a decision by end of day tomorrow.

Timeaisis

Bats was gunning for Gorlak, but previously AB. If he's scum, it's a weird maf strategy to make himself look really bad by killing AB. Eh, wifom, though.

Trigger

Sorry for not defending myself. I got caught up with work. I'm town and so was Gorlak so I have to think scum were probably splitting the votes. When either of us flipped it'd be a little too easy to point the finger.

Swamped

Banned
I want to know what mazre wants to do today, I think I'd like to follow his lead for a while.

Interesting...

I SO knew AB was town. I'm leaning towards Trigger being town too. I still really think Zubz is scum, but i don't want to become a victim of tunneling. I'm giving this game a thorough reread. Curious about Mazre for sure.

Infinite and StMeph are definitely in my blind spot.

Top Bottom