• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Is harem ecchi not rom com now?
cry.gif

Haly

Wasn't your original intention to fetishize amazons?

Haly

Lady Ayane is a Sanova B**chi 1-6

Butler has to follow the ojou-sama to make sure she isn't being uncouth, Swagamoto-esque techniques happen

Yeeah this is somewhere between sakamoto and kaguya.

It's not as good at either at what they do but it's entertaining.

Actually there's a bit of shokugeki no soma here as well with the overwrought "reaction scenes" and titles.

Detective Conan 984:
I'm not always the biggest fan of Eri focused cases, but this is actually a really interesting setup. It seems like it should be a tense case, and it's a nice change of pace from the typical three suspect murder mystery.

Criminale! 30
This chapter upset me. Sure, stealing is wrong and all that, but the end justifies the means, and having no Harukana in your life is a BAD END sufficient to warrant a crime spree or two. Now the MC just needs to bail her out so they can get married and live happily ever after.

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch479

Such a supportive mom~

Melancholia ch2

So chess players can manipulate time. Suck it computers!

Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch154

That's indeed part of growing up.

Criminale! ch30

Jeez, that was quick.

The moon is beautiful tonight, but first, die ch8

Despite all the bloodbath, they sure suck at killing one lone girl.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
One Punch Man (ONE) 109 Completed

I'm starting to suspect King is a monster and his power is the ability to fool just about everyone around him into thinking he's the baddest mother fucker of all time. Which is interesting to me on a semi related note because Saitama is one of the few people to basically see through this or at least realize and get King to confess. I know everyone thinks Saitama's powers are super strength and such and he is surely incredibly amazingly strong and fast and such but I sometimes wonder if Saitama's real power is to just cut through other people's bull shit and issues like a hot knife through butter.

Haikyuu!!

Pretty good moments this week, that TsukiHina moment (tsuki one touch -> hinata attack) was the best.

Kinoshita did decent performance, glad the nervous 2nd yrs + yams gets some moments.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Boku Hero 10/10 fucking dead. Everything I was hoping for. Only complaint; The Big 3 is a terrible name. Like. The. Worst. Also social anxiety/depression dude is my spirit animal, almost as much as tired insomniac guy from the previous exam.

Demon's Plan This is pretty dull, good thing it's probably going to get can-*Guy uses wind powers* Back in 100%. My hard on for wind powers knows no limits.

Jump's cover and cp for promised neverland are legit

I absolutely adore its more abstract art stuff, i wish they'd incorporate it into the story somehow. I really can't get enough of it.

upandaway

My Hero Academia

The parallel to All Might is fierce. I'll be surprised if it turns out that he wasn't the "certain hero" for the internship.

those muscles though

The Miniature Garden of Twindle 1
A magical brother begins a search for his magical sister, who disappears shortly after sewing a bunch of exploded corpses back together. The colourful, gothic storybook presentation style is music to my eyes, and really it's the only selling point at this stage. But man, what a selling point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Criminale!

Wait, I'm confused. Who is this monocle girl?

Shouta

Sakuranabo Syndrome.

I actually finished this recently. Will do a writeup later. I was so fucking shocked when SPOILER!
spoilerspoilerspoilert the threesome

When I saw that during publication, my mind was blown.

His first Cupid series is still the best though.

Haly

otg2Y5C.png

Accurately describes Soma and Prison School right now.

Soma 199

This training should be interesting. Should be on a whole other level than Erina's special training was. I wonder what the teams are going to be.

bobohoro

Soma 199

And so ends the interesting part.
Let's see if the training can follow that.

Boku No Hero Academia 123

Smooth action there. The clothes thing is hilarious and badass at the same time.

And i guess I have put down 1 or 2 titles on my reading list over the last couple of pages.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Detective Conan 984:
I'm not always the biggest fan of Eri focused cases, but this is actually a really interesting setup. It seems like it should be a tense case, and it's a nice change of pace from the typical three suspect murder mystery.

I admit, this one's got me a little nervous, she's hidden really well and it seems like it's not going to be easy to solve. I do wonder what the camera equipment is for though...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma 199

This training should be interesting. Should be on a whole other level than Erina's special training was. I wonder what the teams are going to be.

Seems obvious: Soma-Erina-Joichiro vs. Takumi-Tadokoro-Gin

Haly

I think/hope it'll be dad vs son with erina on dad's side for doki doki.

The other characters are just whatever.

Fancolors

LiLy (1-4)
This is Himegoto all over again, it has a very convoluted setup with very little effort to make the characters engaging. There's not much to say about it. Will probably drop it in the if nothing else occurs.

Melancholia (1-2)
Another Douman collection. First story was a hit while second one was a miss. I'm positive this will have more of the former. Nickelodeon was a very good series.

edit: To You, the Immortal 8
She is going to die eventually, isn't she?

D Gray Man 224

Nine pages.

Nine pages of Allen/Nea looking at Mana/Earl and Tyki.

Seriously, I know she has carpal tunnel but when the rest of 6 page out of 15 are like recap/bio stuff, I feel she should have tried to advance the story even a millimeter than do the most filler/throw away of all chapters.

If they want to train shouldn't they face higher level competition?

Soma-Takumi-Tadokoro vs Erina-Issi-Megishima

It would be a one sided match, though it would be good practice to go up against people stronger than them. Also I think Erina and Jouichirou on the same team could be interesting.

Criminale! 30

Being Harukana is lonely existence. Though if everything has been returned, how does the police woman Sabine know to arrest Harukana. Unless Sabine made sure not to return something of hers that was stolen. Or she's just special like Ichimura.

tomo 479 - 480

Carol and carol-mom are a bit too much

I wonder if Tomom can handle the fluff.

Jintor

I'm in a manga store in Nakano Broadway and want to buy 1000 series I read but it would be useless and just sit around

fuck

i only went to nakano broadway twice but it was so baller

(one time on general exploration the second time because I remembered a book i didn't buy the first time and raced there to get it and arrived twenty minutes before everything closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom