• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafia 3 [Mafia] | Welcome to Lynchwood Acres

Faddy

Banned
I'm still a 50ppp white there casual.

Also mate, what a bloody result for Scotland at the weekend! :D

It was amazing. Russell was in the zone for his kicks and Hogg was magic in setting up both scores. 9 hours in the pub was heavy going.

Shook my hangover laughing at England on Sunday.

CCS

Banned
It was amazing. Russell was in the zone for his kicks and Hogg was magic in setting up both scores. 9 hours in the pub was heavy going.

Shook my hangover laughing at England on Sunday.

I'm glad you were in the proper place to celebrate, must have been a great evening!

I actually have hope that we will win against England.
Knowing Scotland, that means we'll lose by 30 points.

Ourobolus

Banned
Sun rises over the peaceful campus of Lynchwood Acres, home to some of GAFia's most prominent players, and some who are only mentioned with a scoff and a trigger warning. After the Great Mod War of 2036, many of the players decided to retire, seeking solace in the confines of Lynchwood Acres, where the only gambit they had to worry about was whether or not Sorian was going to claim that the pudding is, in fact, feces, in order to steal everyone else's cup.

But old habits die hard, and the retirees find themselves surrounded by those who intend to do them harm. Some of the GAFia crew have been tempted by the dark side - management. Promises of a salary, extra pudding cups, and free dental? Score. But with newfound power comes the heartache of having to actually deal with the rest of the residents. Changing bedpans, picking up after steamy, wrinkly sex escapades...it was too much. They were out for blood.

So, as the administrator of this facility, I beg of you, please help me seek out these nefarious employees. Find out which ones are trying to disrupt your peaceful life, and kil----I mean report them to me. Yes, that's what I meant.

Have a wonderful day at Lynchwood Acres!

DAY 1 BEGINS

Day 1 ends:
red_1488578400.png

Majority is 13.

CCS

Banned
Looks like I'm the first to make it to my zimmer frame. See the rest of you suckers at the bowls.

Kawl_USC

Well, I ballsed that up.

VOTE: Kawl_USC

Because let's face it, he's going to do the same to me :p
You seem to think I have a personal umbrage with you for no reason.

If you don't play like an ass, I won't vote you by default.

Large player pool this go around. It would be hugely beneficial if everyone makes a concerted effort to post enough for us to have something to go off of. Don't let scum hide among inactives.

Also yadda yadda few votes, bull shit pressure, no claim, that means you ccs, I'm bill Paxton.

CCS

Banned
You seem to think I have a personal umbrage with you for no reason.

If you don't play like an ass, I won't vote you by default.

Large player pool this go around. It would be hugely beneficial if everyone makes a concerted effort to post enough for us to have something to go off of. Don't let scum hide among inactives.

Also yadda yadda few votes, bull shit pressure, no claim, that means you ccs, I'm bill Paxton.

Banter aside, I second this.

Speak up, one and all! Be loud, declaim, share with us your oratory, like Cicero before the Senate! Do not go gentle into that good night!

Sorian

Banned
This obession with me on D1's has gotta stop.

You tend to only care about yourself which leads to suspicion, this should not be surprising. Also, let's be real, I didn't even start caring much about you in the last game until you decided to play bullshit after Terra's suicide.

franconp

In my GAFIA Comic headcannon, this is where we look back and realize that was a scum call. But then again, I like to read Archie so what do I know?

Crazy kids

Except I answered a post by retro. Are you saying that retro is part of the plan too?

Faddy

Banned
In my GAFIA Comic headcannon, this is where we look back and realize that was a scum call. But then again, I like to read Archie so what do I know?

Crazy kids

Reads Archie but hasn't posted in the Riverdale thread. That is all the reason I need

VOTE: Verelios

Ourobolus

Banned
ATTENTION RESIDENTS: WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MAGIC SHOW BY RODNEY THE MAGNIFICENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO RODNEY CONTRACTING AVIAN FLU. PLEASE PRAY FOR RODNEY, WHO HAS JUST TURNED SIX

CCS

Banned
He's clearly scum trying to devise a new approach after how bad it went last time. There's no other explanation for missing the first 45 minutes. Clear scum tell obv

You're totally right. I feel like he should be town this game just by law of averages :p

ATTENTION RESIDENTS: WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MAGIC SHOW BY RODNEY THE MAGNIFICENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO RODNEY CONTRACTING AVIAN FLU. PLEASE PRAY FOR RODNEY, WHO HAS JUST TURNED SIX

Erm...

squidyj

fuck you fuck you fuck you and fuck you.
lets get a vote out there for now.
Vote: Kyanrute
Kyan, if you fuck about like you were fucking about last game i will tunnel you until the end of the game. please understand.

That said, since town is so universally shit, perhaps it would be helpful for everyone to describe some behavior that is actually antitown.

Kyanrute

fuck you fuck you fuck you and fuck you.
lets get a vote out there for now.
Vote: Kyanrute
Kyan, if you fuck about like you were fucking about last game i will tunnel you until the end of the game. please understand.

That said, since town is so universally shit, perhaps it would be helpful for everyone to describe some behavior that is actually antitown.

lol jk

Top Bottom