• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros for Switch Roster Prediction Contest - Deadline: one hour - Prize

My guesses would have to be

1. Inklings (girl+boy costumes) : Seems like the most obvious and logical choice for the next newcomer in Smash.

2. Ice Climbers :Hardware shouldn't be a problem this time right? Pls come back.

Roo

Alright...

All the characters/stages + DLC from the Wii U version

New characters

- Inklings
- Ice Climbers
- Rayman

each one with their respective home stage.
Guess I'll update mine then...

- Inkling Girl
- Ice Climbers
- Decidueye
- Spring Man // Ribbon Girl

Rabbid
Inkling / Callie / Marie
Ice Climbers
Wolf
Rhythm Heaven rep
Spring Man / Ribbon Girl
Snake

+ All of the stages, costumes, trophies, songs, modes, and characters from both games combined w/ DLC

Reckless Abandon Hopes and Dreams Post:

- A generous handful of 3DS stages
- one new/retro stage per added character (returning vets could just have retro stages)

- Ice Climbers
- Wolf
- Snake (biggest long shot on the list)
- Chorus Kids
- Alph (clone w/ Rock Pikmin like planned in Smash 4)
- Inkling (16 costumes)
- Spring Man
- Decidueye
- Rayman

- Daisy alt for Peach with unique move effects and voice (only tricky substitute would be the FS but just replace the peaches with Daisy-themed cupcakes or something)
- 8 new Villager alts (would be cool if they were NPC animal villagers)
- 8 new Wario alts (4 overalls and 4 WW)

- Special Note: I think a BotW character that uses runes and ancient Shiekah weapons/technology would be really amazing. I don't think we need a third Link, so I think a really good candidate would a a vaguely SS-style Impa that could be passed off as a young BotW Impa. Not sure how good of an idea this is, but the Shiekah tech is too cool and iconic of Zelda now not to be featured with a playable character, and I think Impa fits the bill. Would be a very cool addition.

Top Bottom