• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrokeJoe

do me please. I would really appreciate it and use it.

Peace on Earth, can it be
Every child must be made aware
Every child must be made to care
Care enough for his fellow man
To give all the love that he can

Does anyone want to get Jim into the holiday spirit? :D I would be eternally grateful!

I used to have one with a santa hat on him, but it got deleted somehow :(

geeko

smurfx said:
29zeqm0.jpg

2u61ow2.jpg

2nd one will do, THANKS!

Gaaraz

Mince pies for anyone who could help make mine a little more Christmassy pleeease!

btw, genuinely super impressed with a lot of the work on here. You're a talented bunch GAF!

Empty

would be great if someone could get pey'j into the mood of the season. i can't find the non mariofied version though so you'll have to work with it as is.

-NeoTB1-

I'll go ahead and ask for someone to do mine as well. Nothing to request specifically, just have at it. :D

Request
.gif
Anything festive!

Thanks in advance!

raphier

Banned
Hydranockz said:
xmasabmntn.jpg

I never said it would be good... I tried to combine as many of the base resources as I could. His beard is actually a christmas tree...

Yeah...

You don't have to use it...
:lol I kind of expected Gaf background and snow falling throught.

GCNemesis, you did a great job on my avatar, but looking at all these avatars with animated snow is gettin' me kinda jealous! :lol

So, could someone possibly add animated snow to my avatar? Make it go kinda horizontally to make it look as if the yeti and unicorn are actually driving through the snow?

Thanks!

aesop

Gui_PT said:
Is this the end of Milhouse? =\

I've tried three different times to do your avatar, but I'm fucking terrible with gifs. Probably doesn't help that I'm using GIMP.

Gui_PT

aesop said:
I've tried three different times to do your avatar, but I'm fucking terrible with gifs. Probably doesn't help that I'm using GIMP.

It's alright man. I'm not going to complain when people are doing me favors. Thanks anyway.

DumbNameD

Attempted a couple of the older requests and a couple of the newer ones. Use if you want, or don't if it doesn't suit you.
dark_chris:
V8INI.png

El_TigroX:
OIdsL.png

Vyer:
4uDAd.png

Neverfade:
tC4Rh.png

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Re-opening my request. You can do absolutely anything to the avatar, even change it completely (as long as it's amusing!)

I'm not up to working on others' right now as I'm feeling pretty iffy.

G-Fex said:
Ah what the hell, can someone add a christmas hat to Dad?
And avatar size it?
Okay, I lied.

SPVyQ.jpg
slO4V.jpg

I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom