• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladekabel

I actually expect that to be the case. And if it is, I'm done with SEGA.

I guess be ready to be done with Sega.

Weird if a Shenmue 1 & 2 collection comes out for the Xbox One when they're not even getting Shenmue 3.

Xbox One also got that Valkyria Chronicles: Azure Revolution while they didn't have a Valkyria Chronicles remaster on there as far as I know. Guess which platform got shafted.

I mean, the game is supposed to be crap so I don't really care but at the same time it still is baffling to me.

Hasn't SEGA been good with PC posts lately, so why wouldn't Shenmue be on PC?

They've been a bit all over the place with PC ports. They've been bringing more titles to PC but then you got a lot of stuff like Yakuza that still has no PC release.

That said, they have said before they'd like to have a Shenmue 1 & 2 port on PC and I doubt even SEGA is dumb enough to not put out the prequels to a game that's about to have a sequel released on Steam.

Plesiades

DOTA Battle Royale could certainly be interesting.

The countdown to a fantasy Battle Royale game starts now. Replace guns with spells/swords, bandages with potions and vehicles with wild animals that you can use as mounts. Keep the crossbow.

Uzzy

Just started playing Tokyo Dark, which is totally a cute fluffy, talk to cats visual novel, just like Nekopara. It's true!

czuUb92.png

Pachael

They've been a bit all over the place with PC ports. They've been bringing more titles to PC but then you got a lot of stuff like Yakuza that still has no PC release.

That said, they have said before they'd like to have a Shenmue 1 & 2 port on PC and I doubt even SEGA is dumb enough to not put out the prequels to a game that's about to have a sequel released on Steam.

I say keep expectations low. Considering their stance on new releases and Denuvo, make that really low.

If Valkyria Revolution turned out to be a well received and reviewed product, they'd probably still wouldn't port it to PC... but port it to XB1 instead.

This is just amazing to look at

9p0Z4GZ.png

Man, I don't get people trying to compare PUBG to Destiny2 and worst yet dismissing its success. We are gamers and as such we are supposed to be happy about the success of any good game, it is a win win situation for everyone.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We are gamers and as such we are supposed to be happy about the success of any good game, it is a win win situation for everyone.

Dont you know the internet operates under the Highlander rule?

Man, I don't get people trying to compare PUBG to Destiny2 and worst yet dismissing its success. We are gamers and as such we are supposed to be happy about the success of any good game, it is a win win situation for everyone.

lol this is GAF where people only care about the success of games on their favorite platform. Don't think Steam is really immune from it either, plenty of fanboys to go around.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how does Ghost Rider have muscles?

thats Vertigo, not DC. Oh wait they merged it all with that 52 bullshit didnt they? Disgusting >_<

Even before Vertigo, she was part of the DC Universe. And even once Sandman began to be published under the Vertigo print, they still made references to the DC world all the time.

big3.jpg

I have found the apex walking sim:

After having witnessed his own hanging, the character finds himself in a forest where strange events begin to happen. While traveling through dark enviroments in order to restore his sanity he will encounter various obstacles aswell as malformed horrors lurking in the dark.
User reviews:

some screenshots
ss_4395172fd1749417f825607a4f1852716ade4c4a.jpg

ss_e46ae4a6cf46a8e3c4ded0197959fe898aa8a515.jpg

ss_72bebc063903ab1e13299407d54116ecdc6bb087.jpg

This is one of its features:
Lack Of Experience
Finally its worth noting that this game is made from a developer while learning, meaning that graphics aswell as code may not be seen as very proffesional, which can cause glitches aswell as potentional game abuse like walljumping etc, ontop of that due to lacking experience in coding steamworks sdk is not supported. Therefore this game does not support cloud saves or achivements etc. Incase you're intrested in the story and what the game is more about please read the short description written besides the trailer.

Unfortunately it isn't out yet, which leaves its price shrouded in mystery. But really, this game being on Steam to begin with is already too steep a price to pay, I'd say.

Steam pls.

illusionary

I'm playing this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NCLJ9X2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

on my Kindle, but for some strange reason the last bonus dlc episode is missing, despite being released for all platforms. My version is updated, so I don't really know what I should do to unlock the chapter.

A great little game; I've been playing it in short spurts for a little while, but I'm currently thoroughly stuck on part 2 of the fifth level of the first expansion (The Cave of Fire).

Ludens

Banned
Wouldn't the input lag on an ereader be too high to actually enjoy playing games on it?

Kindle Fire is not an e-reader, the game was perfectly playable with no input lag. I had some frame drops in Dragon Quest 8, but games like this run well.

Hektor

This includes my eight, and first successful ironman-Commander run under the new expansion. I calll bullshit on those global statistics tho.

Absolutely fantastic game and expansion. The new chosen are fun to encounter even after the 20th time, same goes for the rebalanced alien-kings, the new sitrep modifiers and new mission objectives bring in even more variety, and the covert ops make for a fantastic, new feature into the metagame layer.

The expansion pushed XCOM2 into the role of my 6th most played game on steam.

aAXka5T.png

Can't give a greater recommendation than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom