• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

I'm new to posting but how would I upload screens if I wanted to post PS4 Pro screenshots?

Use a USB pen, copy the files over to that, and set your PS4 Pro to capture .PNG quality, rather than the standard .JPG (hold the share button down to reach the capture settings).

Then use a site like imgur or abload.de to upload and host your pics from a PC

You would need to upload them to an image hoster first. On PS4 you can share them with your Twitter or Facebook account. From there you can upload them to Neogaf.

Don't do this. Twitter and Facebook rip those pics apart with compressed quality.

Iron Wings - Xbox One
f33f5e69-7f0d-4b84-858os9n.png

abed7082-96eb-4836-a86lsyc.png

Surfside

Banned
Use a USB pen, and set your PS4 Pro to capture .PNG quality, rather than the standard .JPG (hold the share button down to reach the capture settings).

Don't do this. Twitter and Facebook rip those pics apart with compressed quality.

Thank you. I will keep this in mind.

Oh, Iron wings. How is it?
Very arcadey flight action akin Ace Combat Assault Horizon (think automated close dog fight cameras), the cutscenes are really b-movie tier, but the game itself looks fine. I find the objectives a bit frustrating too, often a lot of checkpoint restarts due to time limits that aren’t explained to the player properly.

The actual game runs nicely at a fairly steady 60fps though, cutscenes are screen tearing galore.

I’d say it’s rough around the edges and quite challenging, but fun for a low price.

Gaenor

Banned
I don't have Dumb's gift for taking pics in photomode, so here's some GTS gameplay shots (4k pics downsized to 1080p because the file size was too big) :

20eGranTurismoSPORTVers.png

GranTurismoSPORTVers.png

Surfside

Banned
So When I upload it to Twitter can I put it in a usb?

You can upload it directly from your PS4. For this go to Library, under applications you'll find the capture gallery, start it. From here, choose the game from which you want to upload images. Go to the tab labeled screenshots. There choose a picture and press your options button on your DS4. Now choose "Copy to USB storage device".

Now you can upload it to an image hoster of your choice.

GamingBloodFlow

Neo Member
Use a USB pen, copy the files over to that, and set your PS4 Pro to capture .PNG quality, rather than the standard .JPG (hold the share button down to reach the capture settings).

Iron Wings - Xbox One
f33f5e69-7f0d-4b84-858os9n.png

abed7082-96eb-4836-a86lsyc.png

Thanks bro!

GamingBloodFlow

Neo Member
You can upload it directly from your PS4. For this go to Library, under applications you'll find the capture gallery, start it. From here, choose the game from which you want to upload images. Go to the tab labeled screenshots. There choose a picture and press your options button on your DS4. Now choose "Copy to USB storage device".

Now you can upload it to an image hoster of your choice.

Gonna take some screens, ive been wondering if i should get Shadow of War for my Pro, it looks like a great game to screenshot but ive been hearing bad things, might just go with AC Origin

GamingBloodFlow

Neo Member
lAbUNPe.jpg

43TqNWR.jpg

sorry for the compression this is from my old PS4 captures that i found, please tell me what you guys think of these shots tho, i'm really into photography especially for games

Top Bottom