• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: NeoGAF 2011 Starcraft II Invitational Tournament

jasonng

Slavik81 said:
You mean Jasonng vs. Revengeance?

Scogoth recorded both matches, but the audio recording didn't have him in it. We found out after the first match, so BigAT and I gave casting a go. I'm afraid I'm not very good at it.

If you want, I'm hosting the replays here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yk6yjaqfeq5bn

It should be noted that the only reason why Slavik spectate our game was because he was expecting another DT-mule drop incident from me. Sorry to disappoint.

Slavik81

For posterity's sake.
ki6ak.gif

ultron87

Corran Horn said:
Those dts do run away.

The matches are almost all uploaded. Slower internet sucks.
Well I was probably warping in even more at the moment and they were like "ooh, zealots!"

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
tourny.png

Round of 16

Blip.tv: http://corran.blip.tv/
Justin.tv Videos: http://www.justin.tv/corran666/videos
Justin.tv Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
Neogaf Replays: http://www.askcorran.com/replays/
-Have replays that are not here and want them to be? Just send them my way and I will upload.

Slavik(P) v BigAT(T) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament
slavik.jpg

Blip.tv - Justin.tv
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Meeru(T) v Splinter(Z) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament
meeru.jpg

Blip.tv - Justin.tv
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

PhoenixDark(Z) v Panda(Z) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament
phoenix.jpg

Blip.tv - Justin.tv
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Hazard(T) v Aylinato(P) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament
hazard.jpg

Blip.tv - Justin.tv
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Ultron(P) v Terproerg(R) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament
ultron.jpg

Blip.tv - Justin.tv Part 1 - Justin.tv Part 2
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Vautrin(R) v Coolio(T) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament
vautrin.jpg

Blip.tv - Justin.tv Part 1 - Justin.tv Part 2
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Jasonng(Z) v Revengeance(P) - R16 - SC2 NeoGAF Invitational Tournament - Scogoth Video
jasonng.jpg

Blip.tv
Replays:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

Full Stream:*
Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3
*Will eventually put on blip.tv

Notes:
-I have noticed video quality is best on Justin.tv's website. Not sure why, maybe it is blip.tv processing the files oddly.
-To remain spoiler free, games that ended after the 2nd game, I put a placeholder replay file as Game 3.

ezrarh

Pandaman said:
gaf 2v2, protoss gets dt rushed and asks for a scan, jason misclicks and mule drops.

In hindsight, it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway since the rest of my army probably wasn't close enough to get there and kill them in time.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Corran awesome thanks!

Hopefully I might be able to stream/obs/cast for next.

Got my new rig and it should hopefully be able to stream and play fine!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Corran Horn said:
Glad you enjoy. I should apply for TL stream :p
Think you need content, but I got approved in like 6 hours, so go for it.
You'll be lumped in the 'GENERAL NON-IMPORTANT' streamers, but if we make a GAF thread there and list it as an event it should pop up.

If you aren't approved by Thrus I can try (Still need to test stream quality and gameplay).

Corran Horn

I randomly stream from time to time while playing. Im just a lowly plat player tho :lol

Damnit no laughing face :/

ultron87

My, to quote Splinter, 'fucking retarded' build in game 2 was in no way intentional. I think it was symptom 27 of my nerves causing me to lose count of how many gateways I had built. I am well aware that 4 gate + robo into expansion is really dumb.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Thanks Evilore!

Hello new world!

hoping my net will hold up at my new hotel this week to watch the stream, alas next week I'll be camping so wont be able to tune in

Having not seen that game I always thought that Jasonng was sending an offensive mule in that gif just to have it dance around and be awesome.

jasonng

Yes. Yes, that's exactly what happened. It's me showing BM. Nothing else.

EDIT: To contribute to the thread, we're going to be having our weekly GAF night on Wednesday. Most likely we'll be practicing for the next round on Thursday. Somebody will definitely be streaming. You can see more of my BM there.

Spl1nter

Reporter: Splinter what do you think of your upcoming game against Slavik?

Splinter: Im goin to rape him so hard hes goin to have a second asshole. Going to make this so called diamond player look like a bronze league scrub.

and the shit talking begins

pun intended

Feep

Banned
To whom it may concern:

I will be back home Wednesday night at around 10 PM EST. If there are any games continuing at that time, I wouldn't mind doing a cast (co-casters welcome!) = D

Haunted

Valenti already lost? I thought he was pretty good... Looks like Splinter is a force to be reckoned with.

Is Pandaman still the unofficial favourite? I think he's the highest ranked player in the pool.

Pandaman said:
gaf 2v2, protoss gets dt rushed and asks for a scan, jason misclicks and mule drops.
haha

jasonng

We're all blaming Valenti's addiction to HoN for his lack of sc2 practice. And yeah, splint was really practicing his pvt and was laddering pretty hard. Some interesting matches soon to come.

Spl1nter

jasonng said:
We're all blaming Valenti's addiction to HoN for his lack of sc2 practice. And yeah, splint was really practicing his pvt and was laddering pretty hard. Some interesting matches soon to come.

my laddering hard is cheesing about 10 games in a single hour, there are no terrans on the ladder lol. I think ive had 2 actual normal games on ladder in the past 20-30 games

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
And it was started last week so we stay on top.
Niiiiiiiiice

Hopefully we drag in some more poor souls via stream.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Pretty sure we have to make this a semi regular thing now that we're that official...

and I will go hassle Paz to represent the SEA server... (he's our great hope)

Keikaku

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I can't make it to the tournament tonight :( I've got a bunch of schoolwork that I absolutely HAVE to finish. If you guys can't extend my match time, I can understand.

Sorry for the late notification.

Meeru

Banned
Keikaku said:
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I can't make it to the tournament tonight :( I've got a bunch of schoolwork that I absolutely HAVE to finish. If you guys can't extend my match time, I can understand.

We could try to get someone to replace you.

IceMarker

Keikaku said:
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I'll give you until tonight by 9pm (Midnight EST). If you're not there by then Jason wins by default.

RickA238

I'm bummed I missed the start of this tourney, even though I'm probably rubbish compare to many here. Is this the first GAF SC2 tournament?

Corran Horn

RickA238 said:
I'm bummed I missed the start of this tourney, even though I'm probably rubbish compare to many here. Is this the first GAF SC2 tournament?
There was a beta one. And I think a Euro one as well.

Top Bottom