• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT| of Listening to Classics (Not f&$@ing U-God)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
filler said:
If it's any consolation, I do expect the gafhop homies to be good at DJing and beat making.

Yo I was a beast on the mic many moons ago...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I already submitted a sweet Yeezy shirt concept earlier today ;)

O9vXRl.jpg

I can do that shit up good if I do a final design.

I want to start making beats again soon...if we're serious about this I could set something up.

Blackace

EschatonDX said:
While screaming "WE THE BEST"!

And yes.

Well count me in! I could mix up a jacking fo beats like collage if people want to bust flows over some famous beats...

iavi

HiResDes said:
Quoted for the new page

Your beat choice is fucking amazing, dude. I wish the vox were recorded a bit better cause I can't make out too much atm, and this shit would've been fire if they were. Seriously, what instrumental is this?

Blackace

enzo_gt said:
no but you get to throw Plies on every song and have your birthday party at the King of Diamonds.

Plies? I am out!

HiResDes

Miri said:
Your beat choice is fucking amazing, dude. I wish the vox were recorded a bit better cause I can't make out too much atm, and this shit would've been fire if they were. Seriously, what instrumental is this?
It's just Bum Life tradition to record in shitty quality and freestyle just about everything off the dome...We were doing it before BASEDGOD.

overcast

filler said:
I'm not hating. I just don't expect anyone posting on a gaming message board, to actually be able to rap.
Not at all, there are a few solid rappers here. Kyzer is dope, as is Fixed2bbroken.

iavi

HiResDes said:
It's just Bum Life tradition to record in shitty quality and freestyle just about everything off the dome...We were doing it before BASEDGOD.

haha, fitting. Props, dude. I'm still listening to it.

IrishNinja

Blackace said:
Well count me in! I could mix up a jacking fo beats like collage if people want to bust flows over some famous beats...

this sounds like a plan.

wish i could do a shirt entry that wasn't obviously thrown together in paint.

filler

Banned
Any of yous ever heard a track with someone rapping over a beat that samples Don't Stop Til You Get Enough? I figure it had to have been done before, but don't recall any.

iavi

I haven't heard to many good Mc's go over a MJ sampled track. I've heard decent garage bangers, but nothing to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom