• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Teases Super Surprising Game Reveal [South Park, use other thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

What are the odds of it being Kingdom Hearts III? We wouldn't be expecting that, and it would be a big exclusive for Sony. People saying God Of War IV, that's hardly a surprise. We know its going to come, just when.

[Nintex]

What are the odds of it being Kingdom Hearts III? We wouldn't be expecting that, and it would be a big exclusive for Sony. People saying God Of War IV, that's hardly a surprise. We know its going to come, just when.

Unless they cancelled Final Fantasy vs. XIII you won't see KH3 anytime soon.

RPGCrazied

[Nintex];33085362 said:
Unless they cancelled Final Fantasy vs. XIII you won't see KH3 anytime soon.

Then how is that 3DS game being made? Isn't that one almost done? They could do the 3rd one.

Takao

Banned
Then how is that 3DS game being made? Isn't that one almost done? They could do the 3rd one.

Kingdom Heats: Dream Drop Distance is made by Square Enix Osaka, who previously made Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on PSP, among other things. They are not the main Kingdom Hearts team. Kingdom Hearts is Nomura's baby, and he is currently working on Versus.

ASIS

So I'm the only one hoping for a legend of dragoon game huh?

Well I don't care I still hope it is that.

Seda

Kingdom Heats: Dream Drop Distance is made by Square Enix Osaka, who previously made Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on PSP, among other things. They are not the main Kingdom Hearts team. Kingdom Hearts is Nomura's baby, and he is currently working on Versus.

The Osaka team might as well be the main Kingdom Hearts team now.

oh nvm, if this is revealing tomorrow then it's probably not Title Fight. Could it be a Last Guardian blowout? If not, then the long in development KHIII

Korosenai

I'm gonna say Halo 4. It only makes sense since we've only seen one trailer for it and it comes out in 12 months.

Halo Reach reveal trailer came out on e3 in 09. The Halo 4 reveal trailer came out on e3 this year.

The next Halo Reach trailer came out in December 09 during the Spike VGA's. So maybe a Halo 4 game informer reveal along with a trailer during the Spike VGA's this year also?

Xena

Why is there people even mentioning FFVII Remake? Everybody should know by now that this game will be revealed like a thief in the night...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I love Valve, but no more ARG's please :/

I couldn't disagree more. The Portal 2 announcement ARG was fantastic and the release ARG would have ended on a high note had EA (Valve's retail distributor) not ruined the party by complaining to Valve about their intention to unlock the game early. A Valve employee confirmed, I think on Steamcast or some such, that they had planned to unlock Portal 2 on April 15th as per a certain clue in the bathysphere image; however, EA bitched at the last minute and thus we received GLaDOS@Home for a few days instead.

Lunar15

Clearly, everyone is looking in the wrong direction:

uncharted-racing.jpg

Forkball

Shenmue III
FFVII Remake
Kingdom Hearts 3
Pokemon MMO
Zelda MMO
Titan
Warcraft IV
Balder's Gate III
Half-Life Episode Three
Counter-Strike 2
Doom 4
Final Fantasy XV
Assassin's Creed III
Bayonetta 2
Chrono III
Fallout 4
Street Fighter V
Mega Man XI
MGS 5
Persona 5
Zone of the Enders 3

Did I get them all?

B.K.

My guess is it's Mega Man Legends 3. Capcom cancelled the game on 3DS because they wanted to move it to consoles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom