• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Teases Super Surprising Game Reveal [South Park, use other thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
A Crash Bandicoot returns to the origins (pure platforming, no mad face, no tatoos) would make me DROLL.

Tizoc

A Crash Bandicoot returns to the origins (pure platforming, no mad face, no tatoos) would make me DROLL.

Oooooh that would be sweet.
Though IMO a Crash game that plays much like 2 or 3 would be better as a downloadable title primarely to test the waters or such.

Has Bungie given any indication of when they are ready to reveal their MMO yet? Seems like that at least could be a viable announcement (that or Halo 4, as was pointed out earlier)

Kibbles

I'd like it to be Halo 4. Wouldn't be super surprising but it would be super awesome for me. Plus I don't want to get too hyped for some crazy wacko stuff.

Hyuga

Banned

lol.gif

AAK

Clearly, everyone is looking in the wrong direction:

uncharted-racing.jpg

Going by the pattern...
Crash series: a sequel every year
Jak series: a sequel from a year to every 2 years
Uncharted series, a sequel every 2 years
PS4 series: a sequel every 2-3 years?

Replicant

Except for Zelda, all of the previous years' games were multi-plat so I don't think it'd be specific console exclusive.

i love these threads. i love watching GAF disapointment.

and who knows, maybe it'll actually be a huge announcement that makes everyone happy.

lawl

Game Informer has to know that if this is disappointing no one will ever take their thoughts seriously again right? Who am I kidding they could pull the same stunt 5 months later and we'd go through this again :p

Kydd BlaZe

Really hoping that this is either Bungie's or Respawn's next games.

A part of me is also holding out for Half-Life 3...Crazy...I know :'(

Carbonox

i love these threads. i love watching GAF disapointment.

and who knows, maybe it'll actually be a huge announcement that makes everyone happy.

lawl

Only when the planets align. Only then will we get a huge announcement that makes everyone happy.

Game Informer has to know that if this is disappointing no one will ever take their thoughts seriously again right? Who am I kidding they could pull the same stunt 5 months later and we'd go through this again :p
as a close follower of hype gaf... absolutely. people still get hyped about Geoff Keighley hints even after a number of huge let downs.

and lets be clear, Game Informer have teased surprising, not *good*. Sarah Palin Deer Hunter would be a *surprising* cover.

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
It's going to be Protect Me Knight II, a full XBLA release with online multiplayer. It also comes packed with the original for those that skipped it on XBLIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom