• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Been a while since I posted in here. We've been dating for a year:

5jMmD.jpg

Df01g.jpg

svssT.jpg

jztQS.jpg

Nander

My girlfriend fooling around with the webcam:
P9r3h.jpg

And I joined in...
X2ZgA.jpg

We've been together for almost two years now. And been living together for pretty much a year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man, single-GAF is crazy. Let me try to explain - You know how in Skyrim you level the skills you use? One handed weapons, heavy armor, etc. I always thought dating and just overall pickup skills were the same way. I was single for 2 years and all I ever did was go out and just pickup as many chicks as I could. Towards the end of the two years I was just insanely good at it. It's like anything else in life, if you put work in you'll get results out.

To that end, I've said the story here about how I met my current girl, but from the time I got there, she got there, and then left, it was maybe 20 minutes. I just consider the two prior years practice to set up that moment. :p

.la1n

That's why I always post pictures of me and the lady. Speaking of which today would not be the day to look through my post history in here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom