• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieberrr

Bahaha, holy shit that's creepy
KuGsj.gif
Internet white knighting is serious business, eh? LOL

FlyFaster

Current gf is asleep, I'll ask her if she minds.

In the meantime here are some pics of me and an ex. I'll post more if I can find them lol.

l.jpg

l.jpg

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/125/c/0/girlfriend_by_icedoesnthelp-d6499b3.jpg[IMG]
Just taken an hour ago, she probably won't be happy with me posting it here, but I think she's gorgeous without editing.
[spoiler]who needs to edit anyway[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

She is so, so, beautiful, you are a lucky man.

wwm0nkey

Might not be as classy as other pictures here but I got tickets to a concert my gf has been wanting to see for a long time, she was pretty excited :)

Sharing because in the 5 months we have been together we have been pretty awful about getting pictures of us together so this is the first one lol

Pau

He's so bold, isn't he
Well, at least he creeps in the thread and not on his Facebook?

Might not be as classy as other pictures here but I got tickets to a concert my gf has been wanting to see for a long time, she was pretty excited :)

Sharing because in the 5 months we have been together we have been pretty awful about getting pictures of us together so this is the first one lol
She looks so happy! Congrats. :3

FlyFaster

moar ex

super cool hippy lol, we still talk

542696_438353202895814_309573295_n.jpg

387583_333442603343231_198201107_n.jpg

another ex, she's hella cool. Major stoner.

199486_199304210100427_2447615_n.jpg

399088_10100514606206898_222601934_n.jpg

another, just started moving in different circles. She's super smart.

40476_1485492830779_2585635_n.jpg

1729_10200304090118377_75323925_n.jpg

another, we dated breifly. Still miss her smile to this day.

35835_459561599965_7933599_n.jpg

2610_597140109386_1220893_n.jpg

This one was crazy:

576475_4011862984319_1613079665_n.jpg

318031_10200250581376557_1444615343_n.jpg

one on the left. She's a good person:

418352_3326215161706_525353197_n.jpg

419608_3508135672952_194711842_n.jpg

That's it for now lol. I can't find anymore atm.

The weirdest part is that he got that tag before he was a mod, and he still hasn't changed it

I ever become a mod and this won't be changing either.

It's a badge of stupidity. Wear it with pride.

edit: And I'm not creepin' any more than usual. Wanted to see the Mario story that got linked from the white knight thread. Wasn't quite as interesting as I was hoping.

onken

It's a public place. Always keep that in mind. 3 million views, etc. Especially for higher profile folks, like Mario's GF the model and actress, there is always some creeper potential during any sort of internet goings on. Use your personal discretion and remember to clear your posts with your lady, since it's her face going up for public gandering.

But surely the creeps should be named and shamed - send out a clear message to everyone that this is NOT acceptable behavior.

Every time I step into this thread I keep saying to myself, may be next time I will have a picture of my girlfriend/wife.

That day never seems to come :(

I've made progress but it is complicated. So close to being there, yet so far away.

To the person who reached out to my girlfriend on Facebook with a lengthy message asking her whether I was in fact her boyfriend, asked whether I had permission to post her photos, provided email addresses for GAF mod and support to have them pulled down, then blocked her (or deleted your fake account) when she responded to the affirmative but thanking you for the heads up anyway, your internet white knighting would have been a lot easier had you done about 60 seconds more research given I've posted a photo of both of us earlier in the thread and she is linked off of my Facebook page as my girlfriend where all these pics are also posted. Hopefully you aren't wasting that much time as you reach out to everybody else's partner in the thread on your crusade.

Here is another recent photo of her, that I took, that I have permission to post.

Holy Shit!

O_O

a gaffer did that?

This is interesting...

Does it have to be a gaffer and not a lurker?

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
HJjtfWg.jpg

I am crazy about this girl. We've been dating for two months now. We went up to McCall, Idaho this weekend and had a blast.

Donos

2311Zud.jpg

The GF and I at an event last week.

Nice pic,both classy. Oddly enough she looks very similar to a person i knew from college and even at one time had the hair similar like your gf.

meju8oIs.jpg

Finally good weather through the weekend here. I kept harrasing her with my new camera and made like 100 pics on this weekend. She looks very tired on this pic though (and she was).

GkPU8gzl.jpg

dojokun

Banned
That would be fine if

- in their "research" they had bothered to check my Facebook page which connects to my GF and has all the pics I have been posting with her tagged or looked back further in the thread, so she wouldn't have to have been contacted at all

- my GF hadn't seemingly been singled out and the GF of everybody in the thread was being contacted

- the person hadn't seemingly created a fake Facebook account to contact her

I have no problem with a concerned citizen reaching out (and wouldn't have given it a second thought without the last item above), but their approach to the "issue" seems lazy and disingenuous.
Have to agree with this. On top of all that, if someone WAS lying about a GF on the internet, how is that even a big enough deal to start contacting strangers and give email addresses of mods? Only way it can matter that much is if the person is hoping to gain something out of it. Definite White Knight creeper.

maxxpower

I'm 30 years old :(

There are way more but I can't remember my old myspace password or email lol. Those girls were from the last 4 to 5 years. If I find some more I'll post them.

I'm 24 and I have 0 exes and 3 dates under my belt. At that rate I'll have 0 exes and 4 dates by the time I'm 30.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Wow, are ex-girlfriends fair game too? Kind of does not seem appropriate but... Eh, I apologize if I am perhaps being too judgmental here. Carry on folks :)

The most jelly-inducing thread in the history of GAF ever ;_____;

NinjaBoiX

I'm kind of in agreement about the ex's thing. It's not a heinous crime or anything, but it's appropriate etiquette to ask permission.

And I'm guessing you didn't ask permission!

Al-ibn Kermit

flyfaster, I don't know if you have really low self-confidence or are just an asshole but you can't post pictures of all the girls who dumped you on an internet forum.

Tom_Cody

I'm going to chime in and say that I find FlyFaster's post a bit unseemly as well.

They're all cute though so props for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom