• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
I'm a little biased because I am beyond in love with her. So what do u guys think?
Crystal-Doran-Bust-nov-12a.jpg

evil solrac v3.0 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol i'd post mine but last time i did that, the relationship got jinxed so i'm not risking it.

Reminds me of the "DO NOT WANT" pics of that dog that surface in the gaming forum.

I felt bad...your first goatse sighting is always the worst.

RiZ III said:
Why would you want to post pics of your girlfriend on the internets? Has it ever ended well?
2la5wgm.gif

Yes and no. You know what --I'm leaving before I get banned for being in a thread remotely close to the topic of girlfriends.

Lobster

Banned
Im scared of photoshops..and scared it might get on 4chan..

Shaheed79 said:
I'm a little biased because I am beyond in love with her. So what do u guys think?
Fiance-June-03b.jpg

She has awesome hair :D I have..a thing..for black womans hair styles..>_> They're just so dam awesome.

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
I'd give her like an 8/10. That do not want girl doesn't really have a very good pic so I'd give her like a 4/10.

all right come on, let's see someone else. i wanna post mine but..... let me ask for permission first, get married and then sign a pre-nup. then i'll post.

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
The one on the left I'd give like a 2/10, the one on the right maybe like a 4/10 cause I'm gacked out on crystal meth for the last 8 days straight so I'm being generous.

BlackMage

Banned
emomoonbase said:
The one on the left I'd give like a 2/10, the one on the right maybe like a 4/10 cause I'm gacked out on crystal meth for the last 8 days straight so I'm being generous.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

SlackMage said:
This thread is discriminating against single people! PROTEST! PROTEST! **** YOU

hell no way, after having just broken up, i can now appreciate the beauty of being single, and by god its lovely.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
With drunk permission,. Ill probably regret this later. Shit im regretting it now

jackiedk4.jpg

Shit that pic has got some wicked contrast

bigfurb

DarkJediKnight said:

She cute, i'd beat, and then i'd tell her wash all that damn make-up off her face. Tell ya girl the 80's are over man, she looks like she'd be much finer with less makeup

Edit:
jackiedk4.jpg

Hellooooooooo nurse!!!!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
The Black Brad Pitt said:
With drunk permission,. Ill probably regret this later. Shit im regretting it now

jackiedk4.jpg

Shit that pic has got some wicked contrast

Vehdee Nice. Who was she lookin at?

8 1/2 /10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom