• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kimbra

Status
Not open for further replies.
blog150711_kimbra.jpg

Kimbra

is

awesome.

DISCUSS.

she looks good in the settle down, cameo lover and somebody i used to know videos. im not reeling feeling her looks in any other video.

also,settle down and cameo lover are the only singles that I've liked.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Here's a pic of Kimba and me hanging out playing 360 last year; true story. Nice girl, she was really laid back and down to earth.

LZMUp.jpg

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
y u no hoverhand?

Hah, it wasn't that sort of thing. The other main photo op we had was us both holding a Dingo - that thing would not stop licking our faces.

Anyway it was a press/community event in Sydney for The Sims 3 Pets. I was there repping the game, she was there to perform a few songs and even sing Good Intent in Simlish live for a small crowd of about 50 people. Fun day, we chatted a bit when we weren't being funneled around by PR people to various interviews. Like I was saying, she's really casual and friendly, didn't seem to have any trace of that aloof star mentality.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit, I was just listening to her as I saw this thread. And yes, she is fucking awesome. Unique, charming and talented. You posted all my faves in the OP. "Settle Down" <3.

Ran rp

I first heard her in Miami Horror's "I Look To You"

I followed a few links then found Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know", then Kimbra's Vows album. This was about a month before the album dropped I believe. I've loved her since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom