• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member

Anth0ny

"Water meet fish"? ^^

1338548261.jpg

From the official site:

If projects like this one already come with Wii U/3DS version I don't know what to expect from the big players...

that wii u box better be a mock up

What was the Crystal Dynamics quote? I must have missed that one.

Edit: Never mind, now I remember, MDK2-WiiWareGate.
I thought that was somebody else. Crystal Dynamics is Eidos/Square Enix, the latter of which I'm sure will have something Wii U up their sleeve. The MDK2 WiiWare port was published by Interplay.

Penguin

EA press release just went out- no mention of Wii U. I guess the embargo is still up!

Analysts this weekend,
"Wii U to strangle as Nintendo is unable to gain support from the biggest 3rd parties, EA and Activision, since they haven't announced any games."

Penguin

I'm surprised we haven't gotten those articles yet, to be honest.

Well we did get the one about Activision, which is the analyst I'm mocking.
But yeah.. I have to imagine.. folks know more or we'd hear a lot about Nintendo not having a lot of games announced

AniHawk

hey this is actually kind of a correct use for this image.

south park promoted:

the dreamcast
the okama gamesphere (the name of the gamecube, the look of the xbox, and the popularity of the ps2!)
the psp
and the wii

and gta: chinatown wars

there has to be a connection

TriGen

Linkhero1

hey this is actually kind of a correct use for this image.

south park promoted:

the dreamcast
the okama gamesphere (the name of the gamecube, the look of the xbox, and the popularity of the ps2!)
the psp
and the wii

and gta: chinatown wars

there has to be a connection

Sega's coming back with a console as powerful as the Okama Gamesphere, combined with a handheld, using motion controls, with GTA as a launch title? I'm sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom