• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can edit comments on Facebook now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feature

Banned
Green Scar right now...

EW1G

Video link for that gif plz? Also haha @ amirox post.

Xzeon

Banned
This thread is still going?

The power of one great joke can sustain any thread it seems.

How long have you been able to edit the date of older comments? Seems like a weird addition.

The dates? That seems stupid, why would I need to edit the date?

His post is the only reason to enter this thread.

bu bu bu... people needed to know bout comment editing...

yeah i know its why his post is in the OP now lol. God bless Green Scar.

Ha! I'm Glad* you included this OP!

Is the asterisk supposed to be a meta joke about editing, or am I missing some kind of internet sarcasm...

This should have been in from day one.

Yeah I dunno why its taken 8 years for this to be a standard function.

ioNGCD3GUJaiH.gif

Legendary. Too bad it wasn't the first post.

I thought that as well. His post is amazing, but if it was first post, it woulda been something magical.

This is very disappointing, I'll have to get handy with the screen caps when people say obnoxious things to me.

My favourite thing to do on Facebook is to get provoke people into vicious arguments then delete all my comments so they appear insane.

Moppet13

This is very disappointing, I'll have to get handy with the screen caps when people say obnoxious things to me.

My favourite thing to do on Facebook is to get provoke people into vicious arguments then delete all my comments so they appear insane.

My favorite thing to do now is get someone into an argument and then reply with only edited messages so they have to view my edit log to read my counter argument so they go crazy.

Xzeon

Banned
Google+ is doomed.

HA.

Ye probably.

uza troll!

something.gif

goodresponse.bmp

Can someone rehost the picture ferrio posted on the first page? Can't seem to load it...

dvblK.png

Arment

I can't be the only person to not get it, but I'll be the first to ask. Well, I won't really ask, but you get the point.

cashman

Banned
I am subscribing to this thread - not because of the joke, but so I now have an infinite amount of reaction gifs to use at my disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom