• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can edit comments on Facebook now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amir0x to join Facebook

tumblr_lq0hqcPtV31qbwtdg.gif

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Ok, that's good (should have been there a looong time ago), but why can I only edit comments and not my original posts? Is it to make sure comments still make sense by not allowing you to change what was commented or something? Well, I don't know, on G+ you can edit anything (original post or a comment, doesn't matter), and it seems to work fine there.

.GqueB.

Banned
Thank god. I spelled pizza wrong in one of my most previous posts but I didn't realize until about 10 comments in. So I didn't want to delete the post.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
... terrible.

Xzeon

Banned
Ok, that's good (should have been there a looong time ago), but why can I only edit comments and not my original posts? Is it to make sure comments still make sense by not allowing you to change what was commented or something? Well, I don't know, on G+ you can edit anything (original post or a comment, doesn't matter), and it seems to work fine there.

ye that would be cool of FB did that.

Thank god. I spelled pizza wrong in one of my most previous posts but I didn't realize until about 10 comments in. So I didn't want to delete the post.

piza is hard to remember, I agree.

all praise Zukerburg.

interesting. Clicking edit doesnt do anything for me though

Gotta get Facebook Gold.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
This is great. i'm good at sentences when i've had a few too many but sometimes i'll straight-up post some weird and funny shit on a friend's wall or on their status so this is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom