• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metal Gear Rising screenshots (ruh-roh)

Jackpot

Banned
With the obvious clipping in the first one and the car floating in midair in the penultimate one, I can't help but feel we're being deliberately trolled.

odXQl.jpg

lGUw9.jpg

H2Jwd.jpg

cllvn.jpg

4SX20.jpg

GYYql.jpg

ViIkg.jpg

tE5En.jpg

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
ruh-roh scooby and the gang tackle the mystery of the vanishing screenshots.

Saw the pics on andriasang. not impressed by its visuals. the graphics dont look to good but the game seems fun. I expected alot more from platinum after vanquish though :/

Kayo-kun

Looks graphically worse than MGS4. They also need to use some proper anti-aliasing since the pixels stick out too much on some of the screens.

I believe the game will turn out to be decent, but so far I've been kinda disappointed with what I've seen from the graphics to the gameplay.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Some of these screens look plain bad, but I'm not sure some of you remember very well how PS2 games used to look.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
yes...

the game will actually look like that....

i mean we've seen the gameplay vids already, and clearly they looked as bad as these screens.

Yeah, 60fps. Game looks awesome in motion. Same goes for Bayonetta. Also directfeed screenshots always look much worse than the end result on your tv/handheld.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I think everything will look better in motion. Plus the game isn't even near finished yet. I will say that every screen shot released is considered marketing and for them not to check the images they were sending out is negligent.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Sorry, I can't see these obviously bad captures over the sight of the last 60fps top-tier japanese action game in production currently blinding my minds eye with awesome.

How is it pointless? They release new screenshots that look like garbage but we give them a pass? That isn't how the internet works.

It's pointless because unless you intend to pause the game every 2 seconds to examine the visuals then no one will give a shit because the flaws aren't as noticeable in motion

Kayo-kun

I love how people often say that the game looks better in motion and defend games when situations like these happen. Then the game gets released and looks identical to the screenshots released.

:)

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Platinum Games Screenshot Thread: The Next

Top Bottom