• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

an irascible History of Five Immigrant Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
For all the bitching about tag threads, I finally do one for the first time in - what, 3 years? - and nobody shows up

ye gods

eastmen

Banned
Fievel Mouskewitz and his family came from russia and got seperated and Fievel had to fight a big fat cat ? Although he wasn't angry or hot tempered

epmode

I have been here for a long time, GAF. But this thread... It puzzles me.

In other news, "irascible" is a neat word.

Bombadil

Banned
The Donner Party? I don't know what to do here, but one time in history class we watched a documentary about the Donner party and every time the narrator mentioned cannibalism happening everyone groaned appropriately but me and my friend just laughed a lot. Not because we like eating people, but because we just thought it was funny that everyone was playing up how disgusted they were.

Edit: I don't want to offend any cannibals, though. I mean, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and if it tastes, good, just go with it. If the Donner's and the other families just groaned appropriately they wouldn't even be here today.

Edit: Irascible means quick to anger, which perfectly describes me when I'm watching Breaking Bad.

gatoradehockey_medium.gif

dude

dude
What is going on here?

I was going to go to bed, but now I'm going to get a little drunk and see how this turns out.

Fievel Mouskewitz and his family came from russia and got seperated and Fievel had to fight a big fat cat ? Although he wasn't angry or hot tempered

I made a joke about "Somewhere Out There" to a coworker today and it turned out he was too young to have ever seen this movie. :(

eastmen

Banned
I made a joke about "Somewhere Out There" to a coworker today and it turned out he was too young to have ever seen this movie. :(

Oh no way , I made my nephew and niece watch it and they love it. But my god thats making me feel old. Its a true classic.

Amir0x

Banned

when i was a boy my mom promised me I could rent a video if I behaved myself when I got my wart frozen off. i did and I rented this movie, because that's what I always rented. That and Dumbo. And Neverending Story.

dude

dude
when i was a boy my mom promised me I could rent a video if I behaved myself when I got my wart frozen off. i did and I rented this movie, because that's what I always rented. That and Dumbo. And Neverending Story.

I loved Dumbo as a kid, but I'm pretty sure it's the cause of my fear of heights. There's that scene with the clowns and the big fucking tower. That movie was all kinds of fucked up.

Az987

all good things
I have a Fievel goes west trading card thats a hologram somewhere. Its pretty bad ass.

Got that bitch in a hard collectors case for safe keeping.

Amir0x

Banned
I loved Dumbo as a kid, but I'm pretty sure it's the cause of my fear of heights. There's that scene with the clowns and the big fucking tower. That movie was all kinds of fucked up.

Haha, and racist. Horribly, horribly racist. I remember when that finally dawned on me as I got older I was a little annoyed.

Clock is ticking

go.

Anyway isn't it Godfather?

Corleone
Straccis
Barzinis
Tattaglias
Cuneos

Alaric looked out over the city from the Palatine hill, marveling at his handiwork. Half of it was in fire, the other half was safe, declared as holy sanctuaries by the king. I hope the part where the men of this stinking town get their prissy costumes and their hair perfumed isn't accidentally in the bit that's safe, thought he.

His sister's young man, Ataulf, cleared his throat. "About the holy ladies..." he began.

"What about them?"

"They may be orthodox, but we really ought to stop the boys from raping nuns, don't you think?" He paused, then added "My king."

The king grunted and waved a hand. "Give the order then."

As the boy rode off, Alaric could only think about how he needed to harden the lad up. But he couldn't just get rid of him or his sister would kill him in his sleep. Families, he thought, can't live with them, can't kill them.

joe2187

Banned

I always rented the fox and the hound, it reminded me of me and my brother...and it made me cry like a bitch

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
"I want an african witch doctor to put a spell on my balls to make them explode into a fireworks show."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom