• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

an irascible History of Five Immigrant Families

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting on a stage production of "Deborah Doth Orleans" in Orleans was a bad idea in retrospect, thought Roger Marlowe. No, his own scribblings and shows were not up to his older brother's exacting standards, but they were funnier and had more rude bits, so there's that.

But at the same time, he thought he'd be better appreciated in France. They, of all people, surely must appreciate a good showing of naughty bits more than his own countrymen. The last thing he had expected was the bloody Spanish Inquisition to show up.

Az987

all good things
Ryan Gosling's eyes are too close together. And his head is oddly shaped, like that one basketball no one wanted to be stuck with during gym.

lol his head is a flat basketball

Maybe he thinks I'm hot like Kirsten Dunst then. She's hot, right? When she has her mouth closed she kinda is.

i·ras·ci·ble

synonyms: testy

ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

Emwitus

I might be a lakers fan, but i doubt it.

EDIT: I have no idea what to make of this thread......plse take that into account.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I am GAF's one man Dynasty Warriors Defense Force. This is literally the only remarkable thing about my NeoGAF posting career thus far.

THEY'RE GOOD GAMES DAMMIT.

EDIT: Also I don't really get what's going on here. But I like it! :D

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I'm going to be pretty sad if I ever get to meet Bish in real life and it's not Sam Jackson. I should probably just stay away from vancouver.

Az987

all good things
DarthWoo
I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim

Oh shit, I'm dying here.

Best one so far.

Shit, I wish I knew what was going on when I came here.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I learned a harsh lesson this weekend about the sun and the ill effects I can do to the body. Ill tell you guys one thing, I won't make that mistake a second time.

I thought I was gonna be fine....

Is there a word for someone who only posts unsubstantial suggestions, criticisms, corrections, and questions because his ADD only provides him a pittance of self-interest for a thread?

Az987

all good things
Speaking of immigrants, my father was telling us this story about one of our supposed long distant ancestors. He was apparently rather high up in the court in China, but was also from the western part of China when Islam was spreading through central Asia. At some point he had a choice to make, between staying Muslim or staying in the court and eating pork. I'm glad of the choice he made.

DarthWoo
I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
(Today, 11:31 PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom