• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started playing Kingdom Hearts. Neku and company look amazing in 3D. Here's hoping for a TWEWY 2 on 3DS!

I'll be zetta disappointed if it is announced Vita and/or iOS

Goli

I really don't think it's for an album… unless it has REALLY REALLY long remixes and those you can hear on the website are actually a tiny part of them.
Other SE OST/game music web pages let you sample either something like a single full song and lots of other tiny samples or something like that, and that's when they're already open, while here we have lots of seemingly full new remixes when the website's just a teaser.
Wouldn't that mean everyone that downloaded those remixes from that user that uploaded the new Calling just pirated a song from this remix album, if it does turn to to be that?
So maybe it's an iOS game or whatever, which I guess wouldn't be all surprising since they already released Drakerider… so they need new stuff.
I'd be totally okay with it being an iOS game since I've liked pretty much all of SE's iOS output
IF Takehiro Ando updates his blog on Famitsu this week and teases something about a new game from their mobile division (which he has in the past i.e. before Drakerider/Star Burial Dragnir got announced and other things like announcing Crystal Defenders' 3.0 update) then I guess it really will be a mobile game of some sort.

that's right, I pointed that out in the thread last year if you find it :p
):
:DDDD

watershed

Banned
If this is a game and it is a Vita exclusive that would pretty much mean I'll be picking up a Vita. But if it is a game I want it on the 3ds.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
We, who want a proper TWEWY sequel, will be very happy in one week.

I feel it. This is the real deal. Can't you people hear the calling?

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I actually wouldn't mind if it's a Theatrhythm The World Ends With You type thing. Although TWEWY doesn't have the huge backlog that Final Fantasy does, the music of TWEWY has always been excellent - it would translate well to a rhythm based music game like Theatrhythm.

Though, I'd rather have a full blown sequel on 3DS/Vita for sure.

Forever

Banned
No but seriously I'll be pissed if it's an album.

If it's a real sequel I don't give a flying fuck what platform they put it on, I'm playing it.

I need to go calm down this shit is crazy.

Cbajd5

Wait, can someone explain to me why people think it's a remix album? Didn't we already get one with Subarashiki Konosekai + The World Ends with You?

BUSY BEING HYPED

PLATFORM IS OF NO CONCERN TO ME

I *really* want this to be a sequel, but I'd be cool with a remix album, I guess.

As long as it isn't a social game or something. >_>

ronito

Square Enix announcements are like a box of Wal-Mart chocolates. You never know what you're going to get but whatever it is it'll be disappointing.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
lol, not even an announcement or confirmation?

I never even finished the first TWEWY. Might have to try it again sometime, absolutely hated the combat.

ampere

Re: Platform

I feel bad that I might contribute to port beg GAF with this, but The World Ends With U. Imagine.

OK that actually works so well with the Wii U game naming theme haha

If this is a game and it is a Vita exclusive that would pretty much mean I'll be picking up a Vita. But if it is a game I want it on the 3ds.
I just thought about this to myself when I read your post and yeah I would buy a Vita for a TWEWY sequel

FStop7

Banned
If not for this game I would never have heard of the scramble crossing in Shibuya. Definitely a place on my list to visit if I get a chance to take a vacation in Japan.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
If not for this game I would never have heard of the scramble crossing in Shibuya. Definitely a place on my list to visit if I get a chance to take a vacation in Japan.

You definitely would end up hearing about it one day.

Mit-

HOLY FUCK WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW

THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

I don't think it's an album. A 1-week teaser site for an album? A tribute album for an old ass game? They already did an arranged album for this game anyways.

At worst I think it'll be a port. At best a new game for 3DS. At mediocre an iOS game.

And an iOS game would make me sad because I don't own anything Apple but an iPod Classic.

Hero

If this is a TWEWY sequel I will buy it for whatever system it comes out on and all of Square-Enix's sins will be forgiven.

If this is an iOS/Android port or an an album announcement then proceed to oblivion, SE.

ampere

OK guys we should probably relax, 6 days remaining

What if it says week 2 and puts another 7 day countdown next week...

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I'm going the safe route of "tribute soundtrack for iOS".

tumblr_m0fzm0Fm7K1qmbwtz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom