• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkir

OH S***. I think there's more than just TWEWY...

jDPjLYlcsBhRT.png

Also, 6 (amount of days remaining) divided by 2 (last game was Half-Life 2, and this is possibly teasing TWEWY2) equals 3.

Square-Enix developing Half-Life 3 = CONFIRMED.

Goli

But SE twitter confirms it's for PC and mobile, I don't see why it wouldn't be otherwise.

Like I said before, their tweet with "PC and smartphone" in it was meant as in "this link we put here works on PCs and smartphones" NOT that the game is actually coming to either of those platforms. They usually do that when linking to stuff on their twitter account, or have separate links for PCs and smartphones.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Okay now I am super hyped. If this is actually for mobile I'm going to have to shoot myself.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Listen to that fucking awesome remix and tell me with a straight face this is a game for mobile and pc..... or some sort of spin-off.

This is TWEWY 2, and it will be for the system it was meant to be: 3DS
Could be WiiU too

Pooya

the site doesn't have CERO logo, betting $50 it's not for any handheld or home console platform. any takers? :)

antonz

They could make a sequel for the Wii U now right since it has the touch screen?

Yeah there are only 2 platforms they could make the game for and remain true to the original. 3DS and Wii U. Either of those would be fantastic and I would buy it day -100

For all the amount GAF complains about SE's Japanese output... this topic does seem to illustrate that Square does have the power to cultivate huge amounts of goodwill when necessary.

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Edit: Oh (Pokemon) snap, I'm aware that Shiki always had a thin waist but when you covnert her from a sprite to a 3D model... eeek.

hamchan

For all the amount GAF complains about SE's Japanese output... this topic does seem to illustrate that Square does have the power to cultivate huge amounts of goodwill when necessary.

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Actually, I think this thread shows a huge amount of disbelief that SE can actually deliver what people want lol. Everyone is so wary about this being a crappy mobile game because that's what SE does.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Nomura has said the team wants to do TWEWY 2, and there was some sort of confirmation just recently that the game exists. With TGS around the corner, it makes sense to announce the game a few week earlier and then have it playable at the event.

antonz

Actually, I think this thread shows a huge amount of disbelief that SE can actually deliver what people want lol. Everyone is so wary about this being a crappy mobile game because that's what SE does.

Exactly Squares problem is they pull shit like hyping a franchise and then doing some horseshit thing with it.

don't do this to me son

i beg of you.

I've gotten to the point where I might as well enjoy any ride SE has to offer!~

Nomura has said the team wants to do TWEWY 2, and there was some sort of confirmation just recently that the game exists. With TGS around the corner, it makes sense to announce the game a few week earlier and then have it playable at the event.

The thing about that, some of the main people behind TWEWY are working on Versus and one of them even left SE all together.

Baust

It's probably just a TWEWY tribute album. Since the remixed version of Calling is the site's song, I doubt it's for a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom