• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TWEWY coming? [Arrange album announced - includes tracks from new iOS release]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
The World Ends With You is one amazing franchise that will not end up as a shitty browser/iOS game.

I think this is the real deal; the 3DS game we have all been waiting for.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I'm almost certain this is going to be a 3DS sequel, but I'm going to be mad pissed if I'm getting this hyped over a smartphone or browser game.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Hooray!

Also the 109 in silhouette?

Anyways with this new track I now believe this is TWEWY 2 instead of a shitty mobile game. Yes, I am setting myself up for disappointment.
Watch it be The World Ends with You 3D with maybe a one new scenario and that's it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
3DS or Wii U game would be amazing.

Forever

Banned
If this turns out to be another Before Crisis, Parasite Eve, classic Square Enix fuckery, I will declare Jihad against this company.

Do not toy with my feelings on this game Square.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
If this turns out to be another Before Crisis, Parasite Eve, classic Square Enix fuckery, I will declare Jihad against this company.

Do not toy with my feelings on this game Square.

It's definitely TWEWY. As mentioned above, changing my computer's date to Thursday made the website play a version of Calling, a song from the original TWEWY. The big question is what platform(s) it will be on.

Boney

Banned
not sure why my countdown clock is different

just 00:49:57 and no music and no nothing and it's descending pretty quickly

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Square logically it will be a vita release.

Uhhh, no? The World Ends With You is a game that works either on 3DS or WiiU. The core gameplay would have to be compromised to work on pretty much any other platform.

I'm sure SE knows that their have a gem with this franchise, so they are not gonna waste resources on other platforms. Besides, for being a quirky, new IP RPG, it performed pretty well on DS. It has the chances of achieving even greater success as a 3DS exclusive, considering how extremely well it's selling in Japan.

Forever

Banned
It's definitely TWEWY. As mentioned above, changing my computer's date to Thursday made the website play a version of Calling, a song from the original TWEWY. The big question is what platform(s) it will be on.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Before Crisis and Parasite Eve were put on mobile, though the latter was shifted to PSP later.

Goli

not sure why my countdown clock is different

just 00:49:57 and no music and no nothing and it's descending pretty quickly

Your browser isn't displaying the site properly, it seems.
Just like in my case ):.
*shakes fist at Safari*

raven777

anyways, for me the site doesn't work. only last part of the clock shows, the main pic and date count down image doesn't work.

Boney

Banned
the fuck is a gree

gree-billboard.jpg

mace999

Neo Member
I've tried to get into this game 3 or 4 times ..... I will give it one more shot, cos I must be wrong right ..... Here goes

jokkir

I just discovered something amazing.

Change the date on your computer's calendar. Each day has different music. On Thursday, a version of Calling plays.

IT'S TWEWY!!

EDIT: There's no music for the days after Thursday. Whatever. Calling is all I needed to hear for confirmation.

Well, I'm hyped. All aboard the GAF hype train!

ibtdJSZcq4brch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom