• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravidrath

It's true AM! It is a place where I still feel like I am lacking. Bigger chest, traps, and lats for me. Thighs be meaty but my calves... so sad ;_; haha

You hardly look "skinny," and as one of the few people that have met you in person, you look pretty thick in real life.

What's your overall routine, and how much are you eating?

Been on a bit of a fitness kick since Evo, and always looking for advice.

AcridMeat

Banned
Had a blast in Seattle for PAX and such, here are a couple I really like with some of my favorite gaffers.
f1Ipf.jpg

Noshino, myself, Sai-kun, Heckfu
ZCeY3l.jpg

macuser1of5, Sai-Kun, coldvein, noshino, myself from the GAF meet.

Az987

all good things
If you ask me why I didn't edit my other post with these other pictures I'll say its because my dog deserves his own separate post but really its because I want it to go back up to the top of the page!

Ok, DUCK FACE!

W9961.jpg

Me looking kind of smug.

BeZOU.jpg

And last but certainly not least. The ROCK!

2cCqY.jpg

If you guys want to have a Rock contest I'm pretty sure I can't be beat with my awesome eye brows.

Kisaya

Had a blast in Seattle for PAX and such, here are a couple I really like with some of my favorite gaffers.
f1Ipf.jpg

Noshino, myself, Sai-kun, Heckfu
ZCeY3l.jpg

macuser1of5, Sai-Kun, coldvein, noshino, myself from the GAF meet.

Favorite pictures everrrrrrr
Why can't you and Sai come to NYC this Nov with the rest ;__________;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Am I not? I'm spunky, when I have to, still not as much as Bernard Black, I wouldn't call him spunky though, more drenched in wine.

I never said you weren't >_>

I can't tan either. I just end up with a buttload of freckles. In my attempt to avoid that I've ended up a ghost. Can't decide which is worse.

Freckles can be sexy. But at least we can take solace in the fact we're not the only ghosts around. One day I'll get that tan...

sphinx

the piano man
Go live in asia, if you're white you'll probably have huge success ><

there is some truth to this. I was 2 weeks in China and Korea and people, specially the younger crowd, do pay some particular kind of attention to westerners.

Freckles can be sexy. But at least we can take solace in the fact we're not the only ghosts around. One day I'll get that tan...

overrated!

You hardly look "skinny," and as one of the few people that have met you in person, you look pretty thick in real life.

What's your overall routine, and how much are you eating?

Been on a bit of a fitness kick since Evo, and always looking for advice.

Thanks. It isn't so much that I think I am skinny as it is more of me wanting to get bigger. So as far as reaching my end game, I am small. My thoughts anyway haha.

I'm currently doing Wendler's 5/3/1. Prolly do that for a few cycles. Weight is at 225. I think I want to get 235-240. Eating around 3500 calories. Gonna have to eat more though.

As far as advice goes, diet is the biggest one imo. Eat to your goals, whatever that might be.

Bossun

there is some truth to this. I was 2 weeks in China and Korea and people, specially the younger crowd, do pay some particular kind of attention to westerners.

Yes, westerner, green eyes/blue eyes, and white skin which is a beauty criteria in a lot of asian countries (Thailand where I am right now, thai people absolutely hate to tan and want to be as white as possible, to the point that their make up is fairly ridiculous as I suspect they put flour on their face, Japan where Kyoto's women, who are pretty white are considered some of the most beautiful women in japan.)

sphinx

the piano man
Yes, westerner, green eyes/blue eyes, and white skin which is a beauty criteria in a lot of asian countries (Thailand where I am right now, thai people absolutely hate to tan and want to be as white as possible, to the point that their make up is fairly ridiculous as I suspect they put flour on their face, Japan where Kyoto's women, who are pretty white are considered some of the most beautiful women in japan.)

eh, you don't even need the colored eyes or be blond, I am white but dark brown hair and eyes (spanish/italian/Greek look, as I call it)) and its enough to grab some attention.

it's about western foreigners in general, they have a thing for them, I think.

but yeah truly white, blond people would be overwhelmed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom