• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexlf

DfTJa.gif

Oh my, would someone mind providing the source video? I remember it being incredibly funny, but alas cannot track it down.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Gaytimes are incredible.

Medalion

Banned
B6Qd1.jpg

I can't verify for the name of the brand

but this is a real thing in chinese stores... a type of dieting laxative tea that makes you have diarrhea to lose weight.

Amikami

Banned

Oh Man!! I shouldn't be laughing since I would do the same shit probably. But crap this is funny.

And this is incredible. The video was good enough to trick my lil' bros. They didn't notice the legs. They think there's an actual dinosaur in Melbourne somewhere. They'll sleep with pleasant dino dreams tonight, and we'll laugh in the morning. They're good with pranks like that. I'm gonna regret it though because they'll get me back somehow. :)

Radec

And this is incredible. The video was good enough to trick my lil' bros. They didn't notice the legs. They think there's an actual dinosaur in Melbourne somewhere. They'll sleep with pleasant dino dreams tonight, and we'll laugh in the morning. They're good with pranks like that. I'm gonna regret it though because they'll get me back somehow. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvHzTnfZUjY&feature=endscreen

I hope they can work on their leg costume. Those are a bit of a turn off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom