• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT2| It's a Dirty Job But Someone's Gotta Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.
0val6.jpg

I thought it was funny.

Looks like a partially severed and dislocated at the second joint forefinger, broken middle finger at the second joint with a severed fingertip, and the index&little fingers look to be broken beyond repair

just cause you can make puns, it doesn't mean you have to

j/k

very good, nice mod. what's the source?

dont leave a brother "hanging"
doohohohohoh

yeah, i'll leave now.

Hah!

I found it on the interwebs... I think it's Just Cause 2. I've never played it though /shame

Tapiozona

Banned
Here's another..

Threi.jpg

I'm almost positive PimperWX or whatever his name has an alt as well. Came across a post which was signed "PEACE" on the bottom and it wasn't him. It was edited shortly there after

zeitgeist

I'm surprised that someone managed to get two posts in a row considering the traffic here.

Like, right now I am hoping someone posts before me so I avoid being called stupid by Tapiozona's avatar.

Myriadis

I also witnessed a case in another forum where someone had two accounts. She asked why it is forbidden to have an alt and gave the answer herself with the alt account.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
It's even weirder that they're arguing with themselves. If I had an alt I would be constantly praising myself.

Maybe that's what they're trying to do? Get to a point where they have the perfect setup to win the argument. Make his alt look like a fool.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Here's another..

Threi.jpg

I'm almost positive PimperWX or whatever his name has an alt as well. Came across a post which was signed "PEACE" on the bottom and it wasn't him. It was edited shortly there after

Oh I hope so, that PEACE has been causing anything but peace for years. Incredibly annoying.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Here's another..

Threi.jpg

Why the hell would people bother to do that? How fucking lame is your life to think of doing such a thing?

I know... i know...
Fh3ro.gif

Here's another..

Threi.jpg

Hmmm... He did this in a fighting game thread, too. I just thought he was having a nervous breakdown from the game or something. Can still be a case of quoting the wrong poster, though.

edit: here it is. Street Fighter makes you go crazy:

f8nyw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom