• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins creed Confirmed for 360

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I will say this - the worst kept secret ever actually came early, even though 360 Magazine did break the "official" news first - I was expecting this at like X06 or something...

It was one awesome ride though...everyone and their cat knew it was coming - good stuff...

Mojovonio

Banned
Nameless said:
I've wondered this for years.. Is it "EWW-BEE-SOFT" or "YOU-BEE-SOFT"? I've always said youbeesoft.

everyone that works there pronounces it as OOH-BEE cause they're all french.

It doesn't make sense. It would've sold more as a ps3 exclusive.

And also, UbiSoft is french, so it would sound more like a mix of Uh and Uwe then Bee.

BigBoss

Skilotonn said:
I will say this - the worst kept secret ever actually came early, even though 360 Magazine did break the "official" news first - I was expecting this at like X06 or something...

It was one awesome ride though...everyone and their cat knew it was coming - good stuff...

Just like Lost Planet is coming to the PS3 huh? :lol

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
BigBoss said:
Just like Lost Planet is coming to the PS3 huh? :lol

Capcom isn't UbiSoft, who is second only to EA in porting - you know it's true damnit!

Ineed to go to bed - why am I still up?

jjasper

Does this mean we can finally talk about the game and you know actually talk about the game and not what consoles it will come out for?

drohne said:
i saw the ign article before it was taken down, and an ubisoft rep confirmed that 360 will get the superior version

You mean the PS3 version will work on 360!!!!??? 360 supports Blu ray!!!! Hoo ray.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
whoop dee effin doo.

now people can feel the rumble of the crowd like never announced before

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
jjasper said:
Does this mean we can finally talk about the game and you know actually talk about the game and not what consoles it will come out for?

Sure. Which version are you getting?

D'oh!

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
typhonsentra said:
There never was a link. People at OA have had their eyes on it. 10
e-dollars say there will be no actual confirmation if the link ever even comes up.

your right, this is not actually happening

i'll sleep better tonight

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Amirox - one big one

"You have to buy moves on the X360 versions with microtransactions. Forget the loading bit, until you've paid 800 marketplace points you don't have the jump ability anyways"

tegdf

I don't know why people are getting excited. This is all a scam by Sony to piss off the xbox fanboys. When the link works it will just say " Owned by Sony bitches, PS3 Exclusive"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
DCharlie said:
Amirox - one big one

"You have to buy moves on the X360 versions with microtransactions. Forget the loading bit, until you've paid 800 marketplace points you don't have the jump ability anyways"

The new thing reviled on 360 is consumables. You can CONSUME jumps. Yes. I think that will be lovely.

Oh and the PS3 version has no textures at all. It's all flat-shaded polygons.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
so uh... what is still 100% confirmed to be PS3 exclusive at this point?

... eye-toy 4?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Now all we need is a Wii version confirmed and that list from the start of the year is looking a bit more correct.

Ajax

Banned
I don't believe it yet. I need an official PR statement from Ubisoft and proof that it's not forged. Ubisoft clearly said it's an exclusive, you guys can't fool me with your propaganda and supposedly dead links.

LIARS

jjasper

John Harker said:

... eye-toy 4?

It's all over sell your PS3's.........

Ajax said:
I don't believe it yet. I need an official PR statement from Ubisoft and proof that it's not forged. Ubisoft clearly said it's an exclusive, you guys can't fool me with your propaganda and supposedly dead links.

LIARS

Actually they said no such thing, they only said " It has only been announced for PS3"

Amir0x

Banned
John Harker said:

... eye-toy 4?

Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIIIvs
Virtua Fighter 5
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Monster Hunter 3
Tekken 6
Ridge Racer 7
Coded Arms: Assault

And of course all the obligatory Sony (from Gran Turismo to Team ICO game) and KOEI games, and of course the crappy titles no one will ever buy like Mahjong 40 and Way of the Samurai 3 but they don't count

jjasper

sonycowboy said:
It's been like 50 minutes since that front page first went up...

Are IGN lawyers on the phone or what??

I don't know I wish they would put the site up, I really want to see if they have any new screens.

castle007 said:
wasn't it reported that the game was running on Xbox 360 at E3??

I think it was a PC using the 360 controller, or something to that effect.

wsippel

Banned
According to an old leaked Ubisoft memo, it's coming to pretty much all platforms, including PSP and Wii. And since it seems Sony didn't hand over any moneyhat, I'd expect a Wii release as well.

It was on 1up...

LevelNth

Banned
Amir0x said:
Devil May Cry 4
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIIIvs
Virtua Fighter 5
Shin Megami Tensei 4
Monster Hunter 3
Tekken 6
Ridge Racer 7
Coded Arms: Assault

And of course all the obligatory Sony (from Gran Turismo to Team ICO game) and KOEI games, and of course the crappy titles no one will ever buy like Mahjong 40 and Way of the Samurai 3 but they don't count
This reminds me, didn't someone make a big list of all the PS3 games announced and which one's were exclusive? I was hoping it would get updated occasionally, but I haven't seen it in a while...

X26

Banned
John Harker said:

... eye-toy 4?

I'm convinced western developers are teaming up to make sure sony has as few third party exclusives as possible. The plot is being orchestrated by Microsoft no doubt

I like cheese

Top Bottom