• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon DD Sales Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alf717

Wow that is one amazing deal. Sure I'll have to give Deus Ex and Just Cause 2 away but the other games alone still make this a hot deal.

FYI, in the spirit of keeping the conversation more active here, our deal of the week next week, starting Sunday will be:

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + DLC
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

+10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.

All of these games will be steam codes and you'll get an individual code per game in the bundle.

This is a stupid awesome deal...$1.42/game

Cheers,
Tony

I have all of those, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I mean, without exaggeration.... thats got to be a Hall of Fame type deal, right?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
FYI, in the spirit of keeping the conversation more active here, our deal of the week next week, starting Sunday will be:

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

+10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.

All of these games will be steam codes and you'll get an individual code per game in the bundle.

Cheers,
Tony

Uh will you be putting a link for this when it goes up?

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony

Wow....WOW!
This is an incredible deal. I'll have to set my clock.

Buying a new PC was the best idea I've ever had.

EDIT: This deal needs that one gif of the dude at the basketball game

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony

God dammit why did i have to already have most of these games :(

dreamfall

My goodness, that DEAL. I'll probably buy it for The Last Remnant and dish out a lot of the codes to GAF (so many games already owned from there)!

Cheers, Tony! Please come back more often like old times, the deals have been outstanding!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Edit: Nevermind, he already has most the games. This is an amazing deal for people who don't.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Quantum Conundrum actually decreases the value of the bundle.

Fantastic pack, though.

Fantomex

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony

LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif

Levyne

Banned
That bundle is insane...

And don't listen to reviews based on the 360 version of The Last Remnant! The PC version is amazing.

I will probably skip because I have TLR, Just Cause 2, and Human Revolution, but still....will consider anyways.

plc268

God dammit why did i have to already have most of these games :(

Yep, I own all the good games out of there.

I'm missing Supreme Commander 2, The last remnant, and Quantum conundrum out of that bundle, and quite frankly I don't think those games alone are worth $10.

It's a freaking awesome deal though with some excellent games.

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony
Wow. I own 4 of the games in that bundle. Ugh. -_-

Meier

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony
WOW! I beat Deus Ex and Blood Money on 360 but only fiddled around with Just Cause and never pulled the trigger on JC2. You'd be silly not to snag this deal. I'm in.

Cramoss

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony

DAT DEAL

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

Cheers,
Tony
Oh fuck, I'd totally jump on it if I currently didn't have QC, JC2, Blood Money and a preorder of Absolution. That's probably the best gaming deal I've ever seen, period.

If you manage to make a bundle of the Deus Ex saga, with Steam keys, I'll jump on it instantly.

Ifrit

Tony, just a question. Deus Ex: HR DLC means all of it including The Missing Link? or just the Tactical Enhancement pack and Explosive Mission pack?

In any case, it is a damn good deal.

Tony, just a question. Deus Ex: HR DLC means all of it including The Missing Link? or just the Tactical Enhancement pack and Explosive Mission pack?

In any case, it is a damn good deal.

It will definitely include The Missing Link. I'm actually still working out whether or not our version comes with Tactical Enhancement + Explosive Mission, QAing it shortly.

Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I already have the Deus Ex but none of the other games. Is it worth buying it? I'm tempted by the price.

I bought Just Cause 2 day-one for $60 and it was worth every penny and then some. You're basically paying $10 for an amazing game with a buncha decent games tacked on for free.

can these games be broken up and gifted?

Yes, Anthony said there will be individual codes for each game.

Miletius

It will definitely include The Missing Link. I'm actually still working out whether or not our version comes with Tactical Enhancement + Explosive Mission, QAing it shortly.

Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

Wow. Will get this for the DX:HR alone, since I only played it on 360 and want the dlc. The rest is just gravy.

I post on CAG but mostly stay in the Saint Louis Regional thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom