• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spike VGAs Reveals [Use the new thread linked at the end of this one.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yea, I saw man, just a joke. Half Life 3 ever being announced the joke part :p at least they're letting us down early, not fussed about Rockstar or Nintendo, but it's good to know no Valve announcement so I won't spend the whole thing hoping.

I know I just wanted to quote a post to post that pic. :p

Anyways, if they announce Fallout 4 I hope it's for next-gen only. Couldn't take another Gamebryo game on current-gen.

jbug617

Banned
I just realized: Ono hasn't been trolling us lately.

Dear god.

It actually might really be the time for Darkstalkers 4, then.

Ono is still working on Remember Me I believe. He just went to Vancouver to check up on it this week.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Assassins Creed 4
Dukenukem Forever 2
Mass Effect 4
and two more crappy games I can't be bothered make up. There, 5 trashy AAA games noone cares for.

*jaded*

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
5 Unnanounced new IP's???

Wow, PS4 / Xbox whatever confirmed. NO WAY 5 major new IP's are launching on old systems that are about to be replaced.
No. Who says anything about new IPs?

"new trailers for already announced games such as The Last of Us will be shown, as will five debut trailers."

That could be announced games with no trailers yet. That could easily be sequels to established franchises.
Relax.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm crossing all my appendages for a Destiny reveal.

A tease like that makes sense for a game, but not for consoles. They'd instantly sell less consoles, it's just not worth it for them marketing-wise. I wouldn't expect an announcement before E3 tbh.

I don't think there's much overlap between the people buying 360s for cheap now and potential early adopters of a new $400 console.

VGAs teaser or not, I don't buy at all that MS will maintain radio silence about Durango until E3, given that that's only five months before the probable launch date. We'll see something early next year, April at the latest, I think.

Globox_82

Banned
No. Who says anything about new IPs?

"new trailers for already announced games such as The Last of Us will be shown, as will five debut trailers."

That could be announced games with no trailers yet. That could easily be sequels to established franchises.
Relax.

yup

SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3 SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3, SHENMUE 3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

TriGen

I know I just wanted to quote a post to post that pic. :p

Anyways, if they announce Fallout 4 I hope it's for next-gen only. Couldn't take another Gamebryo game on current-gen.

Seriously. No more current-gen open world announcements. We've stretched this gen enough. Let GTA be the last console stretcher.

My guesses:

* F2P MMO for Xbox 360
* Fallout 4, takes place in Chicago
* Something in the Maniac Mansion/Day of the Tentacle universe (remake? sequel?). The feeling is strong with this one...
* Not one fucking thing for the Vita

My guesses/wishes:
Destiny
Fallout 4
Turtle Rock Studios' new game (even though THQ is about to die)
Mirror's Edge 2
Sony Santa Monica's new IP.

Blizzards Titan
Respawn's game
Fighters Of Capcom (For the old school hint Geoff was giving)
Just Cause 3
Rare's Next-Xbox Racing Game (For the Next Gen hint)

I put my faith in the Doripope (Blessed be his radical flavour).

Last of Us just keeps looking better and better. Jesus christ, how many Gears of Wars and Halos does the industry need? Should just start adding 2k13, 2k14 at the end of those titles.

Moobabe

Doom 4 for the "old school" crowd, Fallout 4 and maybe a look at what Respawn are doing?

Personally I'd love for a new Metroid from Retro and nothing else.

Elginer

Here's hoping for Alan Wake 2. American Nightmare was announced at the VGA's last year right?

Co-signed!
no218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom