• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

RCA

This is cute but KE$HA IS A SINKING SHIP.

QUICK WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME TO SAVE YOUR QUARTER DIVERT ALL REMAINING "WARRIOR" FUNDS/ASSETS/PROMO TO #LOTUSPROMO!

IT'S YOUR ONLY HOPE!

i3t6tIPNkaCJa.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RCA

This is cute but KE$HA IS A SINKING SHIP.

QUICK WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME TO SAVE YOUR QUARTER DIVERT ALL REMAINING "WARRIOR" FUNDS/ASSETS/PROMO TO #LOTUSPROMO!

IT'S YOUR ONLY HOPE!

KE$HA - C'mon: 8.479 (+ 1.627)

That aint no sinking ship

C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 3.392 (+ 0.170)

Nemesis_

I wonder where Kesha will go from here though. I agree with someone who said it kind of feels like she has done everything she can do. It feels like we've heard the extent of what she wants to do.

But maybe I'm wrong. But what she has out there right now is fantastic

EDIT ICANT with this NoNo stanning

Mau ®

ITZ presents:

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME (PART 2)

Note: They're not in any particular order.

Kanye West - Graduation

fe2ad5b975d7f6ec50b974a52537ac742df6ecd8.jpg

Im not gonna lie. I bought this album initially to FORCE 50 CENT INTO RETIREMENT kiiiii. Thankfully the album turned out to be amazing. I've never been much of a hip-hop lover to this day tho I enjoy a lot of tracks on radio, I dont really buy the albums. After Graduation tho, I bought all of Kanye's albums. He is basically my fave rapper. He's obviously not the best rapper but he does deliver the best jams IMO and his albums are always great (havent checked out G.O.O.D tho lol).

Most fans probably put this album in the lower tier of Kanye's output but to me it is his finest moment as a cross-over rap act.

ITZ recommends: Stronger and Homecoming

Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree

goldfrapp-seventh-tree.jpg

Goldfrapp is one of the most underrated bands of the UK. I became a fan of them because of their massive club hit "Ohh La La". Naturally most of their fanbase came from that era where they exploded.

In a left-field move, Goldfrapp ditched their electro sound for a folk-pop sound on their third release. They've always been prone to change up their sound for every era but after the enormous commercial success of Supernature they were probably expected to keep doing that.

Seventh Tree is an introspective, whimsical record that talks about long drives on the highway , suicidal thoughts over ex-lovers and barbie tits kiii. Fans of The Ghoul will find much to like in here, probably.

ITZ recommends: A&E and Eat Yourself

Rihanna - Rated R

Rihanna_Rated_R.jpg

You may think I've always been a fan of Rihanna but you'd be wrong. I hated S.O.S. when it was a hit and tho I admit GGGB-Rih slayed I wasnt really a believer. When this album came out (and underperformed) I actually celebrated because deep inside of me I didnt really like her then.

I dont know I ended up listening to Rated R but Im super glad I did. The album is one of the most fascinating pop albums to come out in the last 5 years. It was also a big risk for her because she could've released GGGB part 2 (or Loud) and it would've been OK. Rated R details the psyche of a scorned woman. Its a badass record and IMO its still her best album.

ITZ recommends: Cold Case Love and Hard

Nemesis_

I bought Seventh Tree and never listened to it after hearing Clowns and expecting more of Supernature (who Madge should pay royalties to btw).

Maybe I will give it a try *.*

Majmun

Y'all can continue being delusional.

I'm waiting for Bey's next single to drop. I'm expecting it to be wig-shattering tbh
And Pepcé Bowl is less than 2 months away. Madonna's ratings will be obliterated. That's for sure

Pepcé is just unstoppable at this point
ibyR52jKto8AQ9.gif

Mumei

MUMEI

Watching all of the videos in your PM. I've only seen one of them. ;___;

Really? I was pretty sure I had played them for you. That must have been one of those times where you fell asleep at your desk at 8 PM or some nonsense like that.

I love that moment. Go Fergie. Make Christina look like Farinelli.

Mau ®

ITZ presents:

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME (FINAL PART)

Note: They're not in any particular order.

Madonna - Confessions on a Dancefloor

d6f9d1325d7cd97903b75748aecb95e5af0158ac.jpg

In 2005 I was 15 and I was BORED of music. Back then bland R&B was slaying and I wasnt here for that (not like this time where AWESOME R&B is slaying *.*). This is not Madonna's best album (nor is it my favorite) BUT it is the one that made the most impact on me. This album basically stayed on my car's CD drive for a whole year.

ITZ recommends: Get Together and Hung Up

Oasis - Whats the story morning glory

Whats-The-Story-Morning-Glory.jpg

This is the oldest album in the list. Oasis are one of my top faves and this album is still their best after all these years. It shows because they've played almost the whole album for almost their whole gigs.

Its a very british album and its probably album that detonated the "lad" movement in the UK. It also features the massive hit "Wonderland" though people should pay more attention to "Champagne Supernova". Easily their best epic (as well as one of my fave tracks of all time). I still play this album from time to time and I love it more and more each time *.*

ITZ recommends: She's Electric and Champagne Supernove

Calle 13 - Entren los que quieran

Entren+los+que+quieran.jpg

This is the only spanish album featured in my list. I decided to buy this album on a whim while in Mexico City. I was always interested in them but I didnt know where to start.

Arguably this aint their best album (that would be Los de atras vienen conmigo) but this album is their most emotional one as well as their most political one. I greatly enjoy their lyrics and swagger. It also features one of my fave songs of all time: Preparame la Cena.

ITZ recommends: Preparame la Cena and Latinoamérica

Drake - Take Care

homepage_large.56666dd7-300x300.jpg

cry1.gif
cry1.gif
cry1.gif
cry1.gif
cry1.gif
cry1.gif

ITZ recommends: Take Care (feat. Rihanna) and Marvin's Room

Aguila, get on it
6qjx4w.jpg