• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lyric vid is cute but the song is awful. Disney Channel corny.

It's too cheesy, even for a Ke$ha song, and now I can no longer tell the difference between her and Nicki Minaj.

Yeah C'Mon has really gotten old for me. I gave it a good review.....but meh.

Maybe I am just sick of Ke$ha's vibe.......

Majmun

Cynosure is having a lot of fun in that Britney OT thread
idBjreAJeYQW9.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I have seen Gaga's pre-song speeches from concert performances. Why are you a Gaga stan if not for therapy?

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

Tho I dont need to be told that I was born this way and be accepting of who I am I know there are some poor souls out there that do, so I dont mind Gaga's speeches if it helps others

I will be going to finally lay my eyes upon her and enjoy the booze while she performs

Also I get to wear eyeliner and a bandana
iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

Mumei

Tho I dont need to be told that I was born this way and be accepting of who I am I know there are some poor souls out there that do, so I dont mind Gaga's speeches if it helps others

I will be going to finally lay my eyes upon her and enjoy the booze while she performs

Enjoy the booze, but not the performance? You're doing the Madge stans' work for them at this point.

Sorry for the delay in the countdown peeps, my data got deleted so I've been having to re-type the top 20 which is time consuming. For anyone that still cares, I'll post 20-11 later today. :)

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Enjoy the booze, but not the performance? You're doing the Madge stans' work for them at this point.

I find concerts to be more appealing when intoxicated
when I went to the Pink Friday concert I was jumping on my chair and screaming at Nicki

As long as I can remember what occurred I am good
iz4C8EGcyKmqK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom